Another mass murdering school shooter linked to transgenderism

I was wrong but so are you. I never said "every mass shooter," I mentioned only mass school shooters. Nevertheless, the article did not say every school shooter was a sexually troubled individual, it just said several of the latest mass school shooters showed evidence of being sexually confused or troubled.
many trans or want to have mental issue they suffer at a rate several time that of the rest of the population. Some gays do also.
By the way mark you're a standup guy the lug nuts here cannot be man enough to admit when they are wrong.

Werbung:
yes lug nut your right most serial killers and mass shooters are perfectly normal every day mentally sound people with no emotional or mental issues. Just ask anyone what they think, and they will agree with you I'm sure,
I didn't say that
God you are stupid lol

many trans or want to have mental issue they suffer at a rate several time that of the rest of the population. Some gays do also.
By the way mark you're a standup guy the lug nuts here cannot be man enough to admit when they are wrong.
You obviously have mental issues
And mark too

Mark is an obsessed, brainwashed old coot who convinces no one of anything.
There is no evidence that any significant percentage of mass murderers are transsexuals.

The main difference between heterosexuals and homosexuals is simply a choice of holes in the nether regions of human bodies.
There is no denying that human assholes are less than inch from pussyholes.
If buggery exists, it exists because of the way humans are designed, and a great amount of the blame for buggery happens because of the design. And the designer, according to Mark, was the Biblical character known as "God".

Mark is an obsessed, brainwashed old coot who convinces no one of anything.
There is no evidence that any significant percentage of mass murderers are transsexuals.

The main difference between heterosexuals and homosexuals is simply a choice of holes in the nether regions of human bodies.
There is no denying that human assholes are less than inch from pussyholes.
If buggery exists, it exists because of the way humans are designed, and a great amount of the blame for buggery happens because of the design. And the designer, according to Mark, was the Biblical character known as "God".
God and good people oppose sexual promiscuity and perversion.

Werbung:
Back