Another mass murdering school shooter linked to transgenderism

I am not talking about the general population of heathen who are murdering innocent people like mobs of tribal barbarian savages, I'm talking about deranged school shooters under the influence of leftist sex change wickedness.
The latest shooting was because his ratbag father bought him a gun as a present. No sex change involved. His family are Christians.
You're deliberately switching the blame because you know you're wrong.

Werbung:
Prove it. Your link doesn't
I don't know if the last 5 school shooters were sexually troubled kids or not but that is what the reports seem to be indicating. Thank God for teaching kids to love God and their neighbors instead of cutting them down like tribal savage barbarians.

The conclusions are too clear to avoid. Every mass school shooter under Biden has been a transgender. Transgenders make up the majority of sexual orientations of modern mass murdering school shooters.

https://www.newsweek.com/mass-shootings-transgender-perpetrators-1790854 3-28-23

How Many Mass Shootings Have Been Carried Out by Transgender People?
Mark while I do agree that some trans commit there's type of crimes , and as much as liberals want to paint it as republicans doing it, the fact is its usually a result of some type of mental health issue which includes transgenders

Mental health statistics among transgender individuals include123:
Transgender youth have significantly increased rates of depression, suicidality, and victimization compared to cisgender peers.
One in three transgender youth reported attempting suicide in the past year.
Almost one-third reported being a victim of sexual violence.
More than half reported a two-week period of depression.
Transgender people often experience disproportionately high levels of mental health conditions.

Believe me I have a big problem with trans gender laws and policy's .
Most people who commit true mass shooting such as in schools have mental issues.

The exception for mass shooting is overlooked and yet classified as mass shooting are gang related crime that they beef over often at events and party's and terrorist attacks . these should be in a different category.

The latest shooting was because his ratbag father bought him a gun as a present. No sex change involved. His family are Christians.
wrong boris very wrong the kid has mental issues and was bullied in school , my father has gave me several guns and I didn't commit a shooting with them unless you count rabbits deer and elk and such.

You are like every one here who has no clue what causes these events .
Its called mental illness .

Mark while I do agree that some trans commit there's type of crimes , and as much as liberals want to paint it as republicans doing it, the fact is its usually a result of some type of mental health issue which includes transgenders

Mental health statistics among transgender individuals include123:
Transgender youth have significantly increased rates of depression, suicidality, and victimization compared to cisgender peers.
One in three transgender youth reported attempting suicide in the past year.
Almost one-third reported being a victim of sexual violence.
More than half reported a two-week period of depression.
Transgender people often experience disproportionately high levels of mental health conditions.

Believe me I have a big problem with trans gender laws and policy's .
Most people who commit true mass shooting such as in schools have mental issues.

The exception for mass shooting is overlooked and yet classified as mass shooting are gang related crime that they beef over often at events and party's and terrorist attacks . these should be in a different category.
Liberals tend to think cops murder blacks at rates that can only be described as evidence of racism. Those assumptions are not supported by any facts anywhere of any kind. The fact that the majority of the last school shooters in the US have evidenced sexual orientation issues is not an opinion, although many conclusions drawn from that fact may be opinions.

Liberals tend to think cops murder blacks at rates that can only be described as evidence of racism. Those assumptions are not supported by any facts anywhere of any kind. The fact that the majority of the last school shooters in the US have evidenced sexual orientation issues is not an opinion, although many conclusions drawn from that fact may be opinions.
I agree with that . Black community s tend to have higher crime rates thus more likely hood of a shooting . I think most forget a lot of crime in black hood are drug and gang related they tend to carry guns.
I am not challenging your claim about transgender as there have been a few . But its the mental issues that cause that also . or social influencers at a young age.

I don't know if the last 5 school shooters were sexually troubled kids or not but that is what the reports seem to be indicating. Thank God for teaching kids to love God and their neighbors instead of cutting them down like tribal savage barbarians.
Seem to be? Sexually troubled?
You claimed every mass school shooting was due to transgender now you admit you haven't ca clue
God you are stupid
And going to hell for lying

I don't know if the last 5 school shooters were sexually troubled kids or not
Exactly. You don't know because you wanted to link it to democrats somehow you pathetic old nutter.

but that is what the reports seem to be indicating.
What part of the report "seems" to indicate that? Still no evidence though.

Thank God for teaching kids to love God and their neighbors instead of cutting them down like tribal savage barbarians.
Thank god??
It didn't work on him or any other shooter in USA.
How can you thank god for anything when there's no evidence a god exists.
Also, kids are taught by qualified teachers, not some dumb arsed god.

Seem to be? Sexually troubled?
You claimed every mass school shooting was due to transgender now you admit you haven't ca clue
God you are stupid
And going to hell for lying
I did not say or mean to imply that all school shootings were committed by sexually troubled teens, just that many are.

Werbung:
The troubled youth had been mocked by his classmates as if he was gay, but he may not have been gay. However, there is no indication that he had any fear of God.

Back