You might be a moron if

Likewise, who gives a flip what thousands of dutiful bootlicks in the deep state mob of pseudoscience dogmatists say about anything?

well, morons dont care what scientists say when it contradicts what those morons desperately want to believe. lol

Werbung:
The Bible is accurate and can help humans understand science.

so the earth is how old? the bible says 6000 years or so. you think that is accurate? lol.

and "god created the earth" helps understand..science?
hahahaha
hahah

you say the dumbest things

Likewise, who gives a flip what thousands of dutiful bootlicks in the deep state mob of pseudoscience dogmatists say about anything?
All educated and rational people care what the scientific community thinks.

Notice that you can't argue against any of the material. So you have to throw little baby insults at scientists.

so the earth is how old? the bible says 6000 years or so. you think that is accurate? lol.

and "god created the earth" helps understand..science?
hahahaha
hahah

you say the dumbest things
We know the moon is moving away from earth at a constant rate. For the purpose of establishing an accurate estimation of how old the universe is can you guess how close the moon was to earth in the beginning?

Then why hasn't it helped you?

That's not meant as an insult. That's a serious question. You say a lot of wrong things about scientific topics, I have noticed.
let me ask you then. How close to earth was the moon in the beginning? Don't falsely accuse me of being wrong if you cannot answer questions that prove evolutionists and secularists wrong.

6000 years old lolololololol
Where was the moon in relation to the earth in the beginning? I doubt you will find an answer to that question among those pseudoscience addicts who irrationally cling to the disproven notion that the universe is more than 10 billion years old.

Werbung:
Back