What Boris and 3 cell do not like to talk about

the annoying thing

First here is a short vid of how they act when they are told no or told they are wrong.

Even when proven wrong they will not admit it . I know mark and myself have had to admit we were wrong and we did it like men Where Boris and good old 3 cell aka the MORON aka lug nut . Now I have never suspected Boris of being a narcissist like 3 cell just a mean old a hole who hates religion and any thing associated with decency.
While 3 cell on the other hand is a major narcissist , and a cowardly Progressive anti American. Boris seems to not like America either at least I do not think he hates it like lug nut.

Werbung:
Yes they casn not handle being wrong and admitting it . We are all just human and make a mistake from time to time when posting . and most of us will admit it when we do.but not these 2 narcissist lol. Now While I think 3 cell is a coward in real life I do not think Boris is. They both have closed minds and I think its funny as demo rats also claim they are the tolerant one and fair. What a bunch of bull that claim is.

First here is a short vid of how they act when they are told no or told they are wrong.

Even when proven wrong they will not admit it . I know mark and myself have had to admit we were wrong and we did it like men Where Boris and good old 3 cell aka the MORON aka lug nut . Now I have never suspected Boris of being a narcissist like 3 cell just a mean old a hole who hates religion and any thing associated with decency.
While 3 cell on the other hand is a major narcissist , and a cowardly Progressive anti American. Boris seems to not like America either at least I do not think he hates it like lug nut.
Where is moron is 98% of my vocabulary anyway?

Werbung:
Back