You might be a moron if

right, in everyday life science has been 100% correct for me.
when has it ever been wrong for you, moron? I keep asking you that and you keep being too stupid to answer it. lol
Your a Moron you do not even know what science is lol how much more stupid can you be hahaha

Werbung:
right, in everyday life science has been 100% correct for me.
when has it ever been wrong for you, moron? I keep asking you that and you keep being too stupid to answer it. lol
Pseudoscience has been very good to quite a few leftists who refuse to believe the Bible.

1705308801062.png

you think the bible was intended as a science book? lol.
you seem obsessed with pseudoscience. I"m not sure you even know what that word means. lol
Thats because your a MORON you think he would not know as you have a huge narcissist personality and think your superior to others when you just a MORON and a ass and a narcissist.

Thats because your a MORON you think he would not know as you have a huge narcissist personality and think your superior to others when you just a MORON and a ass and a narcissist.

so YOU think the bible was intended as a science book? yes or no, moron? lol

you think the bible was intended as a science book? lol.
you seem obsessed with pseudoscience. I"m not sure you even know what that word means. lol
The Bible is God's word to humans who need His wisdom to understand everything, including science and scientific data.

so YOU think the bible was intended as a science book? yes or no, moron? lol
I am not a MORON like you so I can not answer that question address me as sir and I might think about answering . as soon as you prove science is right 99,9999percent of the time. or why you use the bible to prove things yet belittle others for it YOU A ASSHOLE

I am not a MORON like you so I can not answer that question address me as sir and I might think about answering . as soon as you prove science is right 99,9999percent of the time. or why you use the bible to prove things yet belittle others for it YOU A ASSHOLE

too stupid to answer a simple question I see.
or too afraid of ticking off your bf mark by disagreeing with him about the bible.

Werbung:
Who cares what Judith Curry says? Educated, rational people consult the scientific community and the consensus of evidence, via, for example, IPCC.

Opinion pieces in discredited right wing media are not actual challenges to the science.
Likewise, who gives a flip what thousands of dutiful bootlicks in the deep state mob of pseudoscience dogmatists say about anything?

Back