who are the Houthis

Werbung:
Houthi are shia muslims and have been fighting the despicable and corrupt dictatorship of saudi arabia for a decade now.

Saudi arabia is basically a vassal state of the US War Party, and, like their masters, and the satanic zionist settler clique well versed
in bombing women and children.

For those who can read, a bit of history is always welcome : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Houthi_movement

You can always tell people who are on the "right" of politics.

They are full of hate and resort to personal attacks rather than address the issue.

Comrade Stalin
Misguided leftist fascist Marxist communists accuse American conservatives of being Fascists. How stupid is that?

1705408447587.png

Here is displayed the cognitive dissonance of virulently condemning the alleged removal of all jews from the planet
while wishing the same upon their current enemies.

Comrade Stalin
Donbass

Houthi are shia muslims and have been fighting the despicable and corrupt dictatorship of saudi arabia for a decade now.

Saudi arabia is basically a vassal state of the US War Party, and, like their masters, and the satanic zionist settler clique well versed
in bombing women and children.

For those who can read, a bit of history is always welcome : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Houthi_movement

You can always tell people who are on the "right" of politics.

They are full of hate and resort to personal attacks rather than address the issue.

Comrade Stalin
The Houthis are a disgusting Muslim death cult, and the world would be a better replacement if they all dropped dead immediately.

Here is displayed the cognitive dissonance of virulently condemning the alleged removal of all jews from the planet
while wishing the same upon their current enemies.

Comrade Stalin
Donbass
. Were the Jews were hypocrites for thinking all Nazis should be wiped off the planet? No.

And nobody is calling for all Muslims to be wiped off the planet anyway.

So there is no contradiction.

surely you aren't going to start being a spelling nazi? lol.
your posts are full of mistakes, but i just ignore them, but you can feel free to obsess about them if you want
lol Your the only one here Obsessing about anything , You claim all the republicans here are gay and Obsessed with YOU . LOL what a lying Narcissist you are > Is it a dream of yours MORON,

lol Your the only one here Obsessing about anything , You claim all the republicans here are gay and Obsessed with YOU . LOL what a lying Narcissist you are > Is it a dream of yours MORON,

i don't even know who here are republicans so how can i claim all of them are gay? lol
all i do know is that you and mark are constantly obsessing about gays. its weird but whatever

i don't even know who here are republicans so how can i claim all of them are gay? lol
all i do know is that you and mark are constantly obsessing about gays. its weird but whatever
LOL you lying sack of shat what a MORON . you know full well who is conservative and who is not after being on here for what 2 years. Is there no lie you will not tell. YOUR a MORON if you think any one believes you . I'm sure the news guys already know whose who politically .

Your pathetic a natural liar and a coward and Narcissist O yes MORON also.

LOL you lying sack of shat what a MORON . you know full well who is conservative and who is not after being on here for what 2 years. Is there no lie you will not tell. YOUR a MORON if you think any one believes you . I'm sure the news guys already know whose who politically .

Your pathetic a natural liar and a coward and Narcissist O yes MORON also.

i don't know any of your voting records. the biggest group of voters are independents.

Werbung:
Back