who are the Houthis

i don't even know who here are republicans so how can i claim all of them are gay? lol
all i do know is that you and mark are constantly obsessing about gays. its weird but whatever
Good Christians never stop obsessing about God's word.

Werbung:
its a shame there are so many christians doing evil in the name of god. wish they would stop obsessing about it and harming people
You make yourself silly by trying to blame the wickedness of the wicked on Christians who have been given the good Spirit of God by new birth.

You make yourself silly by trying to blame the wickedness of the wicked on Christians who have been given the good Spirit of God by new birth.

i blame evil done by christians in the name of their god and bible.
like slavery and persecution of gays.

keep defending evil if you want

i blame evil done by christians in the name of their god and bible.
like slavery and persecution of gays.

keep defending evil if you want
What percent of the atrocities committed against humans were committed by people who were serving God acceptably, 0.00001%? Why your obsession with the minority instead of the majority of those causing the worst offenses?

What percent of the atrocities committed against humans were committed by people who were serving God acceptably, 0.00001%? Why your obsession with the minority instead of the majority of those causing the worst offenses?

serving them "acceptably"? acceptably to whom? you? maybe so.
acceptably to god? who knows? but i'm not an arrogant moron who thinks i know what god thinks is acceptable.

in the us, it was the majority who believed in persecuting gays based on the bible, not the minority for example.
god you are a true moron lol

serving them "acceptably"? acceptably to whom? you? maybe so.
acceptably to god? who knows? but i'm not an arrogant moron who thinks i know what god thinks is acceptable.

in the us, it was the majority who believed in persecuting gays based on the bible, not the minority for example.
god you are a true moron lol
God condemns unjust hatred of fellow humans. No Christian can please God by hating his fellow man.

1 John 4:20
If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen?

Veering back to the subject of this Link, the Egyptians gotta be taking gas rather than tolls from the Suez Canal. They probably have Arab friends in oil producing countries that used to ship that way, but now ship less because ship owners don't like the odds of making passage in the vicinity. By the way, Maritime Law is such that the customers who are shipping goods aboard a vessel are responsible for proportional shares in the loss of a vessel. If a tanker carries a billion tons of your oil, and it sinks, you owe the ship owners the cost of the vessel. That makes Lloyd's of London happy to take your insurance premiums, and you need insurance on your cargo, too. You're responsible for damaging any beaches & birds, too, if the Whoooties sink your boat (if it sinks, -it's yours) and if your oil washes up on Iran & Somalia's shores, that's your oil, too, and they'd like you to pay for clean-up. Get the drift? There are a lot of people getting the shitty end of the stick, and two bad guys handing out sticks. This is war by other means upon some producers of oil by other producers of oil, and they need to respond in-kind. This is shaping up to be a Shia verses Sunni confrontation. Sooner or later the situation will become intolerable and WWIII might be a Islam verses Muslim war.

God condemns unjust hatred of fellow humans. No Christian can please God by hating his fellow man.

1 John 4:20
If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen?
Well since the Bible condone slavery and persecution of gays apparently Christians doing that were pleasing God sadly

Well since the Bible condone slavery and persecution of gays apparently Christians doing that were pleasing God sadly
Maybe you have a corrupted version of the Bible since you keep coming up with erroneous interpretations of what God actually said and meant.

Werbung:
Maybe you have a corrupted version of the Bible since you keep coming up with erroneous interpretations of what God actually said and meant.

so god personally gave you the correct interpretation of the bible? lol.
god you are incredible arrogant.

Back