What is the point?

Dawkins, the ultimate question that I have asked over and over again is simply this:

WHY DO YOU CARE? If you want to believe that someone who believes in God is thick then go ahead. No one outside of your head cares. You're just fun to mess with, and you get so defensive, you can't answer a simple question, you can't comprehend anything that you don't want to try to comprehend, you just want to nag. Don't feel like I'm out to get you though. The only thing I will send your way is a laugh. Not because you don't believe in God. Because you waste so much of your life hating something intangible. I would pity you, but....I'm not that good a Christian. LOL.

Werbung:
How many times do I have to answer that question??

The answer is because religion is a curse and it needs to be stamped out.

It promotes bigotry and ignorance as well as impoverishing the poor and gullible

No it isn't.

religion has done a lot more harm than good and it still does.

It is built on the lies of those who sought to dominate

No it isn't.

religion has done a lot more harm than good and it still does.

It is built on the lies of those who sought to dominate

Do you deny that you are an Anti-Theist?

What is the point of your intolerance, bigotry and persecution of religion?

Isn't that your complaint against them? They are the intolerant, bigoted people who persecute others that don't think as they do? Yet here you are... being a hatemonger.... doing all the things you claim people of faith are guilty of doing.

I am anti lies, bogotry and igorance if that helps
You are intolerant and bigoted towards Religion and people who have faith... so no, admiting your hypocrisy doesn't help.

Just admit you're an Anti-Theist and be proud of it. Don't call yourself an Athiest, that gives Athiesm a bad name.

Nope.

Religion is a choice people make based on ignorance.

Disdain for that is not bigotry.

Intolerance of it is to be encouraged.

Nope.

Religion is a choice people make based on ignorance.

Disdain for that is not bigotry.

Intolerance of it is to be encouraged.

Intolerance is to be encouraged but you don't see how that makes you a bigot?

You should read up on Anti-Theism, you are an Anti-Theist.

Just in case a different context will help:

"Homosexuality is a choice people make based on ignorance."

"Disdain for Homosexuals is not bigotry."

"Intolerance of Homosexuality is to be encouraged."

Like I had asked in my Anti-Theism thread.... Why does society find Religious bigots and their intolerance acceptable? Society doesn't stand for such intolerant bigotry when its directed at other groups.

The answer is because religion is a curse and it needs to be stamped out
That religion which in fact is law of the land indeed does need to be stamped out, and it looks like it's happening. You in particular, being an evolutionist, don't get to feel sorry for the people because as your banjo playing Darwin suggested," a scientific man ought to have no wishes, no affections .. a mere heart of stone".

I am anti lies, bogotry and igorance if that helps

Then you should shut up. All you have done is blame the U.S. for sending Christians to kill Muslim babies, (a lie) you pretend to know anything about the true context of the Bible, and have no idea what a parable or a concept is (ignorance), and you have singled out the U.S. and completely avoided any other source that has brought plight upon the entire world (bigotry).

Go and watch the video I posted that shows how your government lies to you to get you to support its plans to attack non-threatening countries and kill their people

Hey brainiac, I know better than you what my government does, since I'm here, eh? I was alive and aware during Viet Nam, and part of the generation that took on this government, fool! You get snippets from books and think you know something. The Amercian people are not the government. Go tell Ahmed to quit killing his daughter because of his deranged and evil sense of honor. That's something another person CAN do by themselves. If you had honor and courage and would divulge which country you are in so we can knock what your government does to its people, and probably others, it would be a debate. However, you don't exhibit those characterists, do you?

You think that you know what Americans support? How do you know this? Are you here? have you ever been here? Do tell what is in the mind of the average American, genius child.

Go and watch the video I posted that shows how your government lies to you to get you to support its plans to attack non-threatening countries and kill their people

I thought you were talking about religion? Now you pull a 180 to this unrelated topic.... go figure.

Werbung:
Back