What Does It Take To Be LGBT?

Werbung:
Depends. At times their own other times not at all. But it was still property that mattered.

The Hebrew nation had no government. They were directed by God through the Priests, especially the High Priest. As to the woman, I will not even waste my time trying to teach you the truth on that topic. Women were highly respected, and the genealogy of the Jewish nation is through the woman, not the man. Because of this there were several restrictions placed on the behaviour of the woman. Not certain what you would do with women like Miriam, Esther, or the 7 women prophets. In any event, here is something for you to learn from:

http://www.jewfaq.org/women.htm

The Hebrew nation had no government. They were directed by God through the Priests, especially the High Priest. As to the woman, I will not even waste my time trying to teach you the truth on that topic. Women were highly respected, and the genealogy of the Jewish nation is through the woman, not the man. Because of this there were several restrictions placed on the behaviour of the woman. Not certain what you would do with women like Miriam, Esther, or the 7 women prophets. In any event, here is something for you to learn from:

http://www.jewfaq.org/women.htm
You should read your links first.

You should read your links first.

I do. You should read them period. Did you find some place that says women are "property"?

Maybe you missed this part since it was the second paragraph:

"In traditional Judaism, women are for the most part seen as separate but equal. Women's obligations and responsibilities are different from men's, but no less important (in fact, in some ways, women's responsibilities are considered more important, as we shall see)."

I do. You should read them period. Did you find some place that says women are "property"?

Maybe you missed this part since it was the second paragraph:

"In traditional Judaism, women are for the most part seen as separate but equal. Women's obligations and responsibilities are different from men's, but no less important (in fact, in some ways, women's responsibilities are considered more important, as we shall see)."
Is it acceptable to engage in sex with a Jewish wife or daughter if you are not their husband ?
They certainly are separate but hardly equal as they are forbidden from a variety of things. Reason per your article is that they are too busy being barefoot in the kitchen and pregnant.
They are not violent as muslims are but that va-jay-Jay is property as well as the estate as property rights generally refers to.

Is it acceptable to engage in sex with a Jewish wife or daughter if you are not their husband ?

Where did I say that? Or are you insinuating that adultery is ok for the man, not for the woman?

They certainly are separate but hardly equal as they are forbidden from a variety of things. Reason per your article is that they are too busy being barefoot in the kitchen and pregnant.

They are equal with different responsibilities of which none is more important then the other. As to "barefoot and pregnant" that is again a misinterpretation of scripture determined by the "Christian" patriarch mentality. Read Proverbs 31: 16-31, Luke 16: 18 "Anyone who divorces his wife and marries another woman commits adultery, and the man who marries a divorced woman commits adultery." , 1Corinthians 11: 11, 12

They are not violent as muslims are but that va-jay-Jay is property as well as the estate as property rights generally refers to.

Don't know where you got va-va-Jay at since the Hebrew word for woman is "Ishshah" a derivative of the word for man. Now, while the Hebrew word for property, "segullah", meaning possession, or property, is in the feminine tense it does not refer to women.

Va-va is slang for "vagina" while Jay in Hebrew means "He Who Supplants", or "The Lord is Salvation".

Where did I say that? Or are you insinuating that adultery is ok for the man, not for the woman?

They are equal with different responsibilities of which none is more important then the other. As to "barefoot and pregnant" that is again a misinterpretation of scripture determined by the "Christian" patriarch mentality. Read Proverbs 31: 16-31, Luke 16: 18 "Anyone who divorces his wife and marries another woman commits adultery, and the man who marries a divorced woman commits adultery." , 1Corinthians 11: 11, 12

Don't know where you got va-va-Jay at since the Hebrew word for woman is "Ishshah" a derivative of the word for man. Now, while the Hebrew word for property, "segullah", meaning possession, or property, is in the feminine tense it does not refer to women.

Va-va is slang for "vagina" while Jay in Hebrew means "He Who Supplants", or "The Lord is Salvation".
Talk about anything other than the point, again.

Talk about anything other than the point, again.

Act like the child when you are proven to be an idiot, as usual. Why is it that in any forum one goes to someone like you has to be there to show just how stupid people really are?

As an example, where did you get the idea that va-jay-Jay had anything to do with a woman as property since it is a slang word, and Jay has no meaning in Hebrew?

Well--mostly it takes an unrelenting need to talk about yourself and all the things that send a thrill up your leg ad infinitum.
Anyone who has walked the Earth for the past 4 decades--must know this.

Well--mostly it takes an unrelenting need to talk about yourself and all the things that send a thrill up your leg ad infinitum.
Anyone who has walked the Earth for the past 4 decades--must know this.

You do know, or course, that heterosexuals of the right wing "christian" types talk more about homosexuality then the vast majority of homosexual/lesbians do.

NO--I don't know that.
Nor is it true.

LOL, sure it is . Go to any forum of your choice, and see who brings up the topic. Take this forum as your first example. Only an estimated 3% of the population are Homosexual/Lesbian, and look at the fear, and trembling, they cause in the hetero community.

LOL, sure it is . Go to any forum of your choice, and see who brings up the topic. Take this forum as your first example. Only an estimated 3% of the population are Homosexual/Lesbian, and look at the fear, and trembling, they cause in the hetero community.
Across a variety of generally political boards (left, right, somewhere in the middle) it's more or less even between left and right and comes up over some current event being reported by some media. So perhaps the question should surround why it comes up in the media ? Editors choose what gets reported and for a variety of reasons.
But to the original point I don't think you can make a judgement.
Who is homosexual ? No way to know.
Do assumed heterosexuals make more posts? In sheer volume, of course because of their 97% advantage. But as a percentage of an individual's posts? Pretty hard to say. I'd suspect homosexuals would have a higher %
But mainly because they have self identified and this is the interest they have in political matters. In short, as they tend to be single issue people they talk about it more.

Werbung:
Okay, I get it. I've clearly been trolled. Carry on with your nonsense then. I'll be in other threads where people actually want to have discussions.

You mean because you are unable to contest with so much as a shred of validity the fact that marriage is about honouring heterosexual unions you choose deliberate ignorance.

You mean because you are unable to contest with so much as a shred of validity the fact that homosexual unions do not equal heterosexual unions which is proof that there is no inequality when it comes to such LGBT claims because for there to be inequality there first has to be equals, you choose deliberate ignorance.

You mean because you refuse to accept the significance of the fact that only heterosexual unions are the one sexual union being exclusively responsible for our existence which is worthy of being honoured with the distinction above all other sexual unions with marriage you choose to run away and hide lol and join discussions where you hope your deliberate ignorance towards what fact reveals will go un noticed.

Facts are not agreed upon, they are either recognized or ignored.

love

Primary Factual Fundamentalist World Class Activist
David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamiilton Ontario Canada

Last edited:
Back