What Does It Take To Be LGBT?

Werbung:
LOL, sure it is . Go to any forum of your choice, and see who brings up the topic. Take this forum as your first example. Only an estimated 3% of the population are Homosexual/Lesbian, and look at the fear, and trembling, they cause in the hetero community.

Mayhaps you hang out on more or less straight forums--to spread the seed of the LGBT cause--and that colors your opinion.

Mayhaps you hang out on more or less straight forums--to spread the seed of the LGBT cause--and that colors your opinion.

Not at all even though that is in my private life, not the forums I attend. I do remember the Stonewall Tavern riots of 1969, and then the advancement of the "homosexual agenda". I remember when Reagan ignored the threat of HIV/AIDS, and rejected the traditional plans of the CDC when it came to treatment of fatal transmittable diseases (quarantine). I remember when the homosexual community introduced its agenda (Michael Swift) in 1987. I remember when homosexuality was first introduced in the schools, and the church's, the bisexual "clubs" that began in the schools.. And the list goes on. I support the homosexual community in many of their pursuits, and have had many homosexual/lesbian friends.

Still, and with some justification, I understand the fears, and anger, of the straight community. When the LGBT uses school buses to transport students to a cafeteria where they are taught "fisting", and other homosexual acts, as they did in Massachussetts, or using "Heather Has Two Mommies" as an instruction book, they have crossed the line. Still, I know of no homosexual/lesbian sites of interest to me since my main concerns are not the same as a homosexual/lesbian. And it does appear that the "straight" sites I go to, while many even there are homosexual, the topic of homosexual activities constantly comes up.

Do you remember this:

"We shall sodomize your sons, emblems of your feeble masculinity, of your shallow dreams and vulgar lies. We shall seduce them in your schools, in your dormitories, in your gymnasiums, in your locker rooms, in your sports arenas, in your seminaries, in your youth groups, ...wherever men are with men together. Your sons shall become our minions and do our bidding. They will be recast in our image. They will come to crave and adore us. All churches who condemn us will be closed. Our holy gods are handsome young men. ...We shall be victorious because we are fueled with the ferocious bitterness of the oppressed..." Michael Swift - Boston Gay Community News - February 15-21, 1987

Not at all even though that is in my private life, not the forums I attend. I do remember the Stonewall Tavern riots of 1969, and then the advancement of the "homosexual agenda". I remember when Reagan ignored the threat of HIV/AIDS, and rejected the traditional plans of the CDC when it came to treatment of fatal transmittable diseases (quarantine). I remember when the homosexual community introduced its agenda (Michael Swift) in 1987. I remember when homosexuality was first introduced in the schools, and the church's, the bisexual "clubs" that began in the schools.. And the list goes on. I support the homosexual community in many of their pursuits, and have had many homosexual/lesbian friends.

Still, and with some justification, I understand the fears, and anger, of the straight community. When the LGBT uses school buses to transport students to a cafeteria where they are taught "fisting", and other homosexual acts, as they did in Massachussetts, or using "Heather Has Two Mommies" as an instruction book, they have crossed the line. Still, I know of no homosexual/lesbian sites of interest to me since my main concerns are not the same as a homosexual/lesbian. And it does appear that the "straight" sites I go to, while many even there are homosexual, the topic of homosexual activities constantly comes up.

Do you remember this:

"We shall sodomize your sons, emblems of your feeble masculinity, of your shallow dreams and vulgar lies. We shall seduce them in your schools, in your dormitories, in your gymnasiums, in your locker rooms, in your sports arenas, in your seminaries, in your youth groups, ...wherever men are with men together. Your sons shall become our minions and do our bidding. They will be recast in our image. They will come to crave and adore us. All churches who condemn us will be closed. Our holy gods are handsome young men. ...We shall be victorious because we are fueled with the ferocious bitterness of the oppressed..." Michael Swift - Boston Gay Community News - February 15-21, 1987

As Perry Mason might say--"You (I) opened the door..."

Not really. I just respond to what is said like your *********:

"Mayhaps you hang out on more or less straight forums--to spread the seed of the LGBT cause--and that colors your opinion."

Well--old trapper--I am old too--so be wary where smoke is blown.
Eschew vulgar phrases, please.

Werbung:
You mean because you are unable to contest with so much as a shred of validity the fact that marriage is about honouring heterosexual unions you choose deliberate ignorance.

You mean because you are unable to contest with so much as a shred of validity the fact that homosexual unions do not equal heterosexual unions which is proof that there is no inequality when it comes to such LGBT claims because for there to be inequality there first has to be equals, you choose deliberate ignorance.

You mean because you refuse to accept the significance of the fact that only heterosexual unions are the one sexual union being exclusively responsible for our existence which is worthy of being honoured with the distinction above all other sexual unions with marriage you choose to run away and hide lol and join discussions where you hope your deliberate ignorance towards what fact reveals will go un noticed.

Facts are not agreed upon, they are either recognized or ignored.

love

Primary Factual Fundamentalist World Class Activist
David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamiilton Ontario Canada

No, you have wrongly assumed that I'm gay, simply because I disagreed with you. I take issue with, and disagree with, the hate-filled way you try to raise a point. If there is a point in this mess... it's hard to tell within this over the top, meandering, diatribe.

Back