we are in a ice age

Werbung:
Climate change 1.JPG

All over the map...

One of the reasons young people need old people is old people remember mistakes of the past. They don't have all the answers, sometimes they don't have any of the answers but they remember that all truths weren't true, some predictions were wrongheaded, and know-it-alls often know nothing at all. In my long lifetime society has transitioned from the old guys running things with the mantra, "Sonny boy, we've always done things this way..." all the way to the other end of the scale of letting the old farts go prematurely and only hiring the young and vigorous with new ideas and educated in the newest technologies. You can see where I'm going with this; neither extreme serves as well as some kind of middle ground...

All scientists did not As per my prior post with actual analysis there were far more papers in the 70s about global warming than global cooling
You have not provided a single paper that successfully refuted the accepted science of that day which offered evidence to show an alarming cooling trend that was evident over hundreds of years of data collections.

Feel free to educate yourself But you're claim that all these climate scientists in the 70s said we're heading to an ice age is just playing a lie
You have not provided a single scientific article that persuasively refuted the scientific reports back then that claimed the existence of a global cooling trend dating back hundreds of years.

Sorry Global Warming Alarmists, The Earth Is Cooling (forbes.com) 5-31-12

Climate change itself is already in the process of definitively rebutting climate alarmists who think human use of fossil fuels is causing ultimately catastrophic global warming. That is because natural climate cycles have already turned from warming to cooling, global temperatures have already been declining for more than 10 years, and global temperatures will continue to decline for another two decades or more.

A number of times we have argued about you lying about me I never said science was never wrong and you can't produce the quote where I said that lying moron
The word often is meaningless. Often compared to.. what?
Every day 99.9999 percent of science is proven correct when chemicals continue to react as expected, etc, but it's easy to look at the edges and say it's "often" wrong

View attachment 10157

All over the map...

One of the reasons young people need old people is old people remember mistakes of the past. They don't have all the answers, sometimes they don't have any of the answers but they remember that all truths weren't true, some predictions were wrongheaded, and know-it-alls often know nothing at all. In my long lifetime society has transitioned from the old guys running things with the mantra, "Sonny boy, we've always done things this way..." all the way to the other end of the scale of letting the old farts go prematurely and only hiring the young and vigorous with new ideas and educated in the newest technologies. You can see where I'm going with this; neither extreme serves as well as some kind of middle ground...

yes, a MEDIA thing. we're not talking about MEDIA, moron, we're talking about SCIENCE. duh.

how many credible SCIENTISTS were favoring global cooling, moron? name them

The word often is meaningless. Often compared to.. what?
Every day 99.9999 percent of science is proven correct when chemicals continue to react as expected, etc, but it's easy to look at the edges and say it's "often" wrong

yes, in the everyday world, science is nearly always correct. I keep asking yoiu..when has science failed YOU in the everyday world?
you keep cowardly refusing to answer. lol

You have not provided a single scientific article that persuasively refuted the scientific reports back then that claimed the existence of a global cooling trend dating back hundreds of years.

Sorry Global Warming Alarmists, The Earth Is Cooling (forbes.com) 5-31-12

Climate change itself is already in the process of definitively rebutting climate alarmists who think human use of fossil fuels is causing ultimately catastrophic global warming. That is because natural climate cycles have already turned from warming to cooling, global temperatures have already been declining for more than 10 years, and global temperatures will continue to decline for another two decades or more.

2012? update your calendar, moron.

yes, in the everyday world, science is nearly always correct. I keep asking yoiu..when has science failed YOU in the everyday world?
you keep cowardly refusing to answer. lol
Your really that stupid lol MORON .I do not think you have a clue what science is. You make stupid people look smart

2012? update your calendar, moron.
You fail to disprove scientific interpretations of data that convinced scientists several decades ago that the earth was cooling at an alarming rate. If hundreds of years of climate data supposedly convinces modern researchers that the earth is warming, then what convinced scientists several decades ago that hundreds of years of data proved the earth was cooling?

Clearly, the problem is not so much the fact that data is misinterpreted, and erroneous conclusions are drawn from cherry-picked data, but the problem is that so many rubes wrongly assume favored interpretations of data are irrefutable and settled scientific facts.

Werbung:
Back