we are in a ice age

Werbung:

wonder how much this has to do with global warming .
We've been in a ~cooling~ period since the 90s. Statistically it's almost imperceptible and is closer to flat, statistically. We're due for such a period which might be like the cool period of the Dark/Middle Ages, or not, or may begin to warm further. And therein lies the rub, we don't really know. Whatever else is true, the sun's cycles control our cycles, plus volcanoes can throw in a few jokers to screw things up.

We've been in a ~cooling~ period since the 90s. Statistically it's almost imperceptible and is closer to flat, statistically. We're due for such a period which might be like the cool period of the Dark/Middle Ages, or not, or may begin to warm further. And therein lies the rub, we don't really know. Whatever else is true, the sun's cycles control our cycles, plus volcanoes can throw in a few jokers to screw things up.

wonder how much this has to do with global warming .
I'm not sure what leftists think was going on while global warming was supposedly melting away the ice age and evolution was allegedly making way for the human race to begin to evolve from animals to humans, beginning with black races.

In the 1970s respectable scientists told us that there were 200 years of hard data proving the earth was cooling at an alarming rate.

I'm not sure what leftists think was going on while global warming was supposedly melting away the ice age and evolution was allegedly making way for the human race to begin to evolve from animals to humans, beginning with black races.
i'm pretty sure you dont think, just regurgitate right wing stupidity.

global warming has only been since the start of the industrial revolution, about 200 years, and its been a non linear growth, so it has nothing to do with "melting away the ice age" in any scientific sense.

In the 1970s respectable scientists told us that there were 200 years of hard data proving the earth was cooling at an alarming rate.

But Thomas Peterson of the National Climatic Data Center surveyed dozens of peer-reviewed scientific articles from 1965 to 1979 and found that only seven supported global cooling, while 44 predicted warming. Peterson says 20 others were neutral in their assessments of climate trends.

The study reports, "There was no scientific consensus in the 1970s that the Earth was headed into an imminent ice age.

you are a science moron. lol

i'm pretty sure you dont think, just regurgitate right wing stupidity.

global warming has only been since the start of the industrial revolution, about 200 years, and its been a non linear growth, so it has nothing to do with "melting away the ice age" in any scientific sense.
Lug nut you moron we have had 5 major ice ages and some short one .At the end the earth warns .
You do know that there were fossils of tropical plants found in the artic .
Natural Global warming is also affecting our climate lug nut you waste of skin.
I do not deny man kind has influenced our climate like to deny it's also natural .

Lug nut you moron we have had 5 major ice ages and some short one .At the end the earth warns .
I do not deny man kind has influenced our climate like to deny it's also natural .
Nothing you posted relates to my point

I don't know how to tell you this without breaking your heart: those who told us the ice was coming are the same people who now tell us we're going boil to death now. The sky is falling...
Who said the ice age is coming.
Name names moron lol
As my pist shows even in the 70s global warm8ng was the preferred view

Werbung:
Those fossils are from the earlier eras before the several tectonic plates moved as far apart as today, I remember it well. You could walk to Antarctica! I deny that mankind is affecting so-called climate warming. We can screw up the lowest region and make the air stink (I do that by myself every time I have too many Easter eggs), but we only contribute ~5% of "pollution", volcanoes are the real culprits.

I'm watching a news show reporting that, "Houseplants come with a cost to the planet". What can say?
map Five stages from Pangea.JPG

Back