Global Warming might not been a bad thing

it is a shame they turned their backs on raptor loss. too bad that politics trumps principle.

A lot of bird and tortise destruction is happening in Calif. too because of the left's "green" energy. I wonder where the peta people and enviro wackos are on this. We have places where property owners can't improve their property because of some special rat, but the government gets away with this.

Werbung:
Thats why republican should Abolish the EPA. Like they wont allow the logging industry to continue in California. Thats exactly why we got widfires its common scense. Too many trees can impact fires. If you spread the trees apart fires cant grow and spread.

Thats why republican should Abolish the EPA. Like they wont allow the logging industry to continue in California. Thats exactly why we got widfires its common scense. Too many trees can impact fires. If you spread the trees apart fires cant grow and spread.

One of the problems with forest fires, is that the ecco-nuts don't want the underbrush cleared. I remember the terrible fires in AZ and Bush stepped on a lot of toes because he was trying to implement the forrest clean up project. Some trees need to go, because of bug infestations. Our local Forrest had to remove a lot of them do to beatles.

Current rate of extinction? Our current rate of extinction is practically zero other than a couple of species that were hunted to extinction. What you haven't seem to have learned from paleohistory is that biological diversity expands during warm periods and contracts during cold. If ther is to be a mass extinction event at the end of this warming cycle, it will be at least 750,000 years in the future. Take a look at the past if you want to see the future.

http://www.mysterium.com/extinction.html (cites start, 2002)

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/evolution/extinction/massext/statement_03.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holocene_extinction

Most of the life in the oceans evolved when atmospheric CO2 levels were in the 2000 ppm range or higher. At present, the atmosphere is positively starved for CO2 relative to the history of the earth. Don't be afraid, nothing is happening that hasn't happened over and over and over and nothing we can do is going to change the global cycles in the least.

Now, about that single law of physics that predicts and supports a greenhouse effect as claimed by climate science. Got anything yet?

Well, you aren't accepting back-radiation of IR, you claim GHGs don't function in the open atmosphere, and you claim a convection experiment disproves back-radiation, of IR. Do you see any reason at all, why I should get into physics, with YOU, just to make you and your trolling pals look smarter, than you are?

You'll just FAIL and ride on, at some point, pr.

I don't believe you have identified evolutionary processes, in a cogent way. Modern species and families didn't just pop out, in the middle of a 2000 ppm CO2 hot-house, to get where we are, today.

If you aren't tired of failure, see if you can identify transitory ocean temperatures and other factors at play, when any modern species evolved, when we aren't in a hot-house, NOW, and we are moving, into a hot-house, in such a way that ocean species and families will fail, while no land species will be spared, from die-offs.

If YOU think modern species are going to make it through a fast transition, toward anything like 2000 ppm CO2 concentrations, I have news, for YOU. It's called FAIL, and then RIDE, but you won't ride, through all of what is to come. You will FAIL, to ride, through the coming climate troubles.

I occasionally use caps, to make sure you READ key words. Also it helps me pick out my posts, from in the middle, of a lot of troll-scat.

One of the problems with climate change is drought or deluge conditions affect forests.

When the drought conditions happened, to our North American pine forests, the PINE BEETLE attacked and weakened or killed a lot of stands, which have burned down, already, or they are just waiting, to catch fire.

The problem with fire-bugs is they don't care what burns or how big the burn damage really is. If only the USFS and the Army Corps of Engineers got real budgets, but instead, lots of droning and dirty tricks are getting funded.

FIRE will not be our friend, under all circumstances. And since El Nino events are going to proliferate, MUD will be our reminder, how trees need protection and encouragement. Just upping CO2 concentration won't help.

CO2 works best, in atmospheric concentrations, no more than 280 ppm. But we are at 400 ppm, headed up, in a geoplogic blip. The oceans will acidify, killing modern species and families, and then the oceans will WARM, which will cause even more out-gassing, of CO2 and CH4, to make the Earth into a deadly hot-house.

Jellyfish will take over the oceans, to become the top predator. Human habitat and populations will fail. HS2 respirators will evolve. Moving past tipping points, to runaway warming and climate change is not what smart riders on the storm will even try, but look at those South Park kids, getting on rooftops, with cardboard wings!

Fly, Fatass! Fly! And fat little Eric goes, 'splat.' The kids all walk off. Somebody calls an ambulance. Anybody know what happens, next? Should I tell?

Well, you aren't accepting back-radiation of IR, you claim GHGs don't function in the open atmosphere, and you claim a convection experiment disproves back-radiation, of IR. Do you see any reason at all, why I should get into physics, with YOU, just to make you and your trolling pals look smarter, than you are?

yes you would if you wished to demonstrate credibility.

yes you would if you wished to demonstrate credibility.

I like a tropical earth!
Carboniferous_fore_1773975b.jpg

triassic-dinosaurs_1256_600x450.jpg

Look at all those plants and those huge herbivores. ^There must have been an awful lot of CO2 around in that place.

Tell me bob, where, in any of those sites, or the sites that they link to is an example of a species gone extinct due to the changing global climate?

Again bob, professor Wood's experiment wasn't about backradiation. It was proof that the glass wasn't trapping IR. Do you have such a small grasp on the science that you don't even know what the experiment was about?

And you shouldn't get into physics with me bob because I actually understand the subject and can discuss it and do the math while you don't even know what basic experiments are about.

You'll just FAIL and ride on, at some point, pr.

The only one failing here bob is you. Claiming mass extinctions due to climate change and linking to a few extinctions due to hunting and land useage and completely missing the point of professor Wood's experiment. I note that you didn't mention the experiment that was actually dealing with backradiation at all.

I don't believe you have identified evolutionary processes, in a cogent way. Modern species and families didn't just pop out, in the middle of a 2000 ppm CO2 hot-house, to get where we are, today.

Really? When did most of the modern species in the oceans first appear bob? Name a time period and then tell me what the atmospheric CO2 looked like at the time.

If you aren't tired of failure, see if you can identify transitory ocean temperatures and other factors at play, when any modern species evolved, when we aren't in a hot-house, NOW, and we are moving, into a hot-house, in such a way that ocean species and families will fail, while no land species will be spared, from die-offs.

Well, I am growing tired of your failures. You are to easy bob, and to ask such a question, it is obvious that you have NEVER taken any time at all to familiarize yourself with the life and climate of the ancient world. Not to worry though, few warmers have. If you had, you wouldn't be so easily hoaxed by the present crop of charlatans calling themselves climate scientists.

Most of what could be called modern marine invertebrates first appeared during the cambrian period, some 500 million years ago. The average global mean temperature was about 8 degrees C warmer than the present and atmospheric CO2 was something between 4,500 and 7,000 PPM.

http://www.pnas.org/content/97/9/4457.full

Of course evolution continued and the creatures changed a bit during that period, but by the devonian period, much marine life had taken on its present day morphology. Many fossils from that time are nearly indistinguishable from modern forms. During that period, the average global mean temperature was, again, about 8 degrees C warmer than the present and atmospheric CO2 levels were something like 3000 ppm.

You see bob, you have nothing to fear regarding ocean acidification and the accomanying mass extinctions those fear mongering charlatans have made you believe in. The evidence simply doesn't support their claims.

If YOU think modern species are going to make it through a fast transition, toward anything like 2000 ppm CO2 concentrations, I have news, for YOU. It's called FAIL, and then RIDE, but you won't ride, through all of what is to come. You will FAIL, to ride, through the coming climate troubles.

So you claim, but alas, bob, you can't provide a shred of evidence to support your claims while 500 million years of paleohistory supports my position. Here is a paper that should put your fears to bed. Laboratory experimentation clearly shows that elevated CO2 levels are not going to kill off the oceans which was predictable since most of the life there evolved during a time when atmospheric CO2 levels were considerably higher than the 2000 ppm which is the upper limit of the experiment.

I occasionally use caps, to make sure you READ key words. Also it helps me pick out my posts, from in the middle, of a lot of troll-scat.
[/quote]

I read all the words bob, whether they are in caps or lower case subscript. I don't buy your arguments though no matter how large you make them because no actual hard evidence exists to support them and further, they fly in the face of hundreds of millions of years of paleohistory.

One of the problems with climate change is drought or deluge conditions affect forests.

The present is in no way anomolous to the past. Such swings in conditions are nothing new and the present is in no way unprecedented. Might I remind you of the dustbowl.

CO2 works best, in atmospheric concentrations, no more than 280 ppm. But we are at 400 ppm, headed up, in a geoplogic blip. The oceans will acidify, killing modern species and families, and then the oceans will WARM, which will cause even more out-gassing, of CO2 and CH4, to make the Earth into a deadly hot-house.

Show me one piece of hard, observable evidence to support that claim. Relative to the history of the earth, and the evolution of the life found here, 280 ppm represents an atmosphere that is positively starved for CO2. Until the end of the Denovian period, the time at which most non mammalian life on earth evolved, atmospheric CO2 levels never dropped below 3000 ppm and were considerably higher than that for most of that time. Atmospheric CO2 dropped to a level close to modern levels during a deep ice age that lasted from the end of the Denovian till the onset of the Triassic period, but predictably, when temperatures increased, atmospheric CO2 concentrations followed till atmospheric levels had reached about 2000 ppm where they hovered till about the mid point in the Jurassic where they climbed to around 2500 ppm and slowly declined tto about 1000 ppm at about the time of the onset of the ice age we are still emerging from.

J
ellyfish will take over the oceans, to become the top predator. Human habitat and populations will fail. HS2 respirators will evolve. Moving past tipping points, to runaway warming and climate change is not what smart riders on the storm will even try, but look at those South Park kids, getting on rooftops, with cardboard wings!

More hysterical handwaving bob without a shred of evidence to support it. We know from the fossil record that from the cambrian through the denovian, when atmospheric CO2 levels fluctuated between 3000 ppm and 7000 ppm that jellyfish were most certainly not the top predators and again during the triassic through the jurassic, when atmospheric CO2 levels were for the most part between 2000 and 3000 ppm, jellyfish were nowhere near the top of the food chain. You are being led and duped bob. Try actually doing a bit of research into the things you are being told rather than playing the part of a cut and paste drone.

Werbung:
It might be as good thing for earth.Otherwise we might had another major ice age 650 million years ago.May i suggest you rent a DVD called prehistoric disasters.
http://movies.netflix.com/WiMovie/Prehistoric_Disasters/70212561?trkid=2361637

So what does Al Gore know about global warming? Hes just an evoinmental politican. Hes not a scientist. If it wasnt for man who invented the Automobile,Air Conditioners and refridgerators It might be an very cool earth right now. Temps were getting cooler in mid 1800s.By inventing automobiles,Air Conditioners and refridgerators it kept us out from another possible ice age.

I am agree with you.The global warming compensation helps to rich our politician.

Back