Vote Third Party

Old_Trapper70

Werbung:
Of course not. Doing what is right would be against your "principles".
Do you understand the meaning behind the blind woman holding scales ?
Put hrc on one side and trump on the other and hrc hits the table, breaks it hits the floor, breaks that and I'm beds itself miles into the earth.
But if one is a lib none of that matters.

Do you understand the meaning behind the blind woman holding scales ?
Put hrc on one side and trump on the other and hrc hits the table, breaks it hits the floor, breaks that and I'm beds itself miles into the earth.
But if one is a lib none of that matters.

Again with the lies, and ignorance. So, the crimes, scandals, immoral acts, etc., are to be ignored so a simpleton like you can vote for a corrupt human being that even the national security advisors say is not fit to run the country. And this doesn't count the economists, psychologists, military commanders, etc.

Tell me Dog, what justice did the women Trump abused receive? What justice did the illegal immigrants Trump used receive? What justice did the contractors, and workers, he refused to pay receive? What of the partners he went bankrupt on so he could make millions while they received 10 cents on the dollar? What did the people who contributed to his illegal charity receive while Trump used the money for his own personal benefit? And this is just a short list.

However, people like you have no principles, or integrity, and you are envious of those that do. And that will not allow you to vote for people that do have principles, morals, and integrity, anymore then the Clinton supporters can.

Again with the lies, and ignorance. So, the crimes, scandals, immoral acts, etc., are to be ignored so a simpleton like you can vote for a corrupt human being that even the national security advisors say is not fit to run the country. And this doesn't count the economists, psychologists, military commanders, etc.

Tell me Dog, what justice did the women Trump abused receive? What justice did the illegal immigrants Trump used receive? What justice did the contractors, and workers, he refused to pay receive? What of the partners he went bankrupt on so he could make millions while they received 10 cents on the dollar? What did the people who contributed to his illegal charity receive while Trump used the money for his own personal benefit? And this is just a short list.

However, people like you have no principles, or integrity, and you are envious of those that do. And that will not allow you to vote for people that do have principles, morals, and integrity, anymore then the Clinton supporters can.
The people who earn a living from the establishment don't like Trump, and this surprises you ?
The appearence of these girls is too orchestrated to be real.

The people who earn a living from the establishment don't like Trump, and this surprises you ?
The appearence of these girls is too orchestrated to be real.

What is unreal is Trumps claim he will prove it false, and then proves nothing. Like he was going to release his tax records; he was going to release Melania's immigration papers; he was going to release the records of his charity; he was going to prove Obama was born in Kenya; etc. He never proves anything, he just lies, and when questioned lies some more. And poor blind fools like you believe him.

What is unreal is Trumps claim he will prove it false, and then proves nothing. Like he was going to release his tax records; he was going to release Melania's immigration papers; he was going to release the records of his charity; he was going to prove Obama was born in Kenya; etc. He never proves anything, he just lies, and when questioned lies some more. And poor blind fools like you believe him.
PoOr blind fools like me understand what matters and what does not.

Werbung:
Back