Trump won't run as third party

LilAnn

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/trump-im-not-thinking-third-party-for-now/article/2567803

Regardless of suggestions, Donald Trump will not run under a third party. He is a conservative republican, and will only run as a republican.

"Donald Trump's 2016 presidential run seems custom-made for a third party. The billionaire developer has never held political office, never run as a Republican or Democrat. He doesn't need a party's money-raising apparatus. His anti-politician appeal — "Politicians are never going to bring us to the promised land" — cuts equally against Republicans and Democrats. And as far as Republicans are concerned, Trump appears to connect with GOP voters who are so disgusted with the party's current Washington leadership that they would be open to a third-party campaign."

Do you believe this decision will improve his chances? Or hurt them?

Werbung:
I don't know if it will help or hurt his chances, but I applaud him for the decision. Donald Trump is taking a stand for his party, and the Rinos who own the party now, are not enjoying it one bit! The Republican party has become Democrat-Lite, and the Democrats have gone over to the Darkside! I know that Donald Trump would be a great president, but the people who "own" the political parties in America probably won't allow it to happen!

I don't know if it will help or hurt his chances, but I applaud him for the decision. Donald Trump is taking a stand for his party, and the Rinos who own the party now, are not enjoying it one bit! The Republican party has become Democrat-Lite, and the Democrats have gone over to the Darkside! I know that Donald Trump would be a great president, but the people who "own" the political parties in America probably won't allow it to happen!

We'll see about that. People's hearts and minds seem to be drawn towards Donald Trump. The legal citizens of USA have had enough with the lies and corruption in the political arena. The Obama administration and Hillary are the worst that ever happened to the used-to-be-united people of America. They are a shame to the nation. The laughing stock to the world. The media, and their darling Obama and dirty politics-- jeopardizing American security-- need to make a turn around and turn back to making USA a better nation again.

Trump can actually make America great again. The polls are showing the evidences.

We'll see about that. People's hearts and minds seem to be drawn towards Donald Trump. The legal citizens of USA have had enough with the lies and corruption in the political arena. The Obama administration and Hillary are the worst that ever happened to the used-to-be-united people of America. They are a shame to the nation. The laughing stock to the world. The media, and their darling Obama and dirty politics-- jeopardizing American security-- need to make a turn around and turn back to making USA a better nation again.

Trump can actually make America great again. The polls are showing the evidences.

Yeah, I'm sure that would happen.. I'm surprised even people are taking Donald Trump seriously. He has little experience with actual leadership in being a president and not a lot take him seriously.

Yeah, I'm sure that would happen.. I'm surprised even people are taking Donald Trump seriously. He has little experience with actual leadership in being a president and not a lot take him seriously.
Well he certainly doesn't have as much experience as Obama had, that's for sure! I mean when you consider the impeccable credentials of a questionable lawyer, who was also a community organizer (rabble rouser?), and then contrast that with a do-nothing like Trump, yeah I can see why you're not the least bit impressed with the Donald. :rolleyes:

Desperate legal citizens of America take desperate measures--- believe in Trump. Intelligent people are taking Donald seriously. Watch Hannity of Fox News 1 hour interview with Trump. All good!

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/trump-im-not-thinking-third-party-for-now/article/2567803

Regardless of suggestions, Donald Trump will not run under a third party. He is a conservative republican, and will only run as a republican.

"Donald Trump's 2016 presidential run seems custom-made for a third party. The billionaire developer has never held political office, never run as a Republican or Democrat. He doesn't need a party's money-raising apparatus. His anti-politician appeal — "Politicians are never going to bring us to the promised land" — cuts equally against Republicans and Democrats. And as far as Republicans are concerned, Trump appears to connect with GOP voters who are so disgusted with the party's current Washington leadership that they would be open to a third-party campaign."

He is making a big mistake by not changing to a third party. Republicans and Democrats want nothing to do with him and his ideas. He is only going to alienate himself even more. He also needs to work on his tact and diplomacy.

He is making a big mistake by not changing to a third party. Republicans and Democrats want nothing to do with him and his ideas. He is only going to alienate himself even more. He also needs to work on his tact and diplomacy.

He's brave to defy "tact and diplomacy". Well done, Trump! USA needs to wake up the legal citizens of America to put in their strong foot forward to make things right-- to speak up-- not to conform with politically-correct lies and falsehood.

Desperate legal citizens of America take desperate measures--- believe in Trump. Intelligent people are taking Donald seriously. Watch Hannity of Fox News 1 hour interview with Trump. All good!

Why should us desperate people believe in Trump when we can believe in someone who actually cares about the "rich getting richer" scenario -- the type of person who cares about the American middle class, our rights as Americans and our failing economy? And yes, I'm speaking Bernie Sanders here. I will not watch Fox News either, because I do not trust Fox News and their lies.

Werbung:
Back