Trump won't run as third party

And real problems. Like all the ones BO brought and gop facilitated.
Hell and gone past time we started un f*cking things in DC.

and what problems did obama bring? the record stock market, or the record amount of months of job gains...or the more with health care.......the lack of wars........

Werbung:
and what problems did obama bring? the record stock market, or the record amount of months of job gains...or the more with health care.......the lack of wars........
Stock market ? Comes from printing 80 billion a month to give to rich people.
Jobs ? 100% of new jobs for women since 2007 went to foreigners. Men are not much different. And massivelly more out of the work force,.on disability etc.
Who got medical care that did not before ? Zero. And at what cost ? Not a good idea to bring that up.
No new wars ? Seriously. Foreign policy. Is a disaster area.

LilAnn, you need to take a chill pill, and get your facts straight. I have been a follower of Rush Limbaugh's program for a long long time. I have yet to hear him even imply that women are "sluts," who are only good for "screwing!" That is just pure fabrication! Come to think of it, I haven't heard Donald Trump say anything to that effect either! Megan Kelly made an ass of herself! Deal with it!

Stock market? How much stock do you own? I don't own any! Touting the stock market as an Obama achievement is just disingenuous. It has little or no correlation to real life for most of the people I know. It probably means that he and all his cronies can retire filthy rich, after 8 years of wreaking disaster on the country he loathes!

Stock market? How much stock do you own? I don't own any! Touting the stock market as an Obama achievement is just disingenuous. It has little or no correlation to real life for most of the people I know. It probably means that he and all his cronies can retire filthy rich, after 8 years of wreaking disaster on the country he loathes!
Giving Wall St 85 billion a month of printed money makes this market go up. But that jig is about up so hope you have a plan for what happens next.
Look at any of the particulars and you see trouble. The areas being traded are increasingly narrowing which is a fact people keep whistling past so they can squeeze out some profit as long as they can.

Trump hasn't yet entirely ruled out running as a third party but he has to make that decision fast. Take a look at this:

http://www.cnn.com/2015/08/29/politics/donald-trump-third-party-run/index.html

Trump has repeatedly refused to rule out a third-party candidacy, noting that he could use the threat of an independent bid as leverage, but he cannot appear on the South Carolina primary ballot unless he pledges to support the GOP nominee in the general election.

If you ever need to talk about it, or decide to take that step to rid yourself of that monkey on your back, just say the word. If I'm not around, you won't have to look very far to find another liberal to help you. We're the people walking around with souls. And we're here for you.
No, thanks. The legal people of U.S. of America have had enough of the likes of you--the Big Lie with progressivism, leftism and totalitarianism-- all in one within the liberal bandwagon.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/trump-im-not-thinking-third-party-for-now/article/2567803

Regardless of suggestions, Donald Trump will not run under a third party. He is a conservative republican, and will only run as a republican.

"Donald Trump's 2016 presidential run seems custom-made for a third party. The billionaire developer has never held political office, never run as a Republican or Democrat. He doesn't need a party's money-raising apparatus. His anti-politician appeal — "Politicians are never going to bring us to the promised land" — cuts equally against Republicans and Democrats. And as far as Republicans are concerned, Trump appears to connect with GOP voters who are so disgusted with the party's current Washington leadership that they would be open to a third-party campaign."

Do you believe this decision will improve his chances? Or hurt them?
A conservative Republican?
Are we talking about the old Trump, or the new Trump?

He loved Hillary Clinton; now he thinks she's the worst. He was very much in favor of abortion rights before he opposed them. And he might be running as a Republican today, but he was once a registered Democrat who called for legalizing drugs, a massive one-time 14.25 percent tax on the wealthy and staying out of wars that didn't present a "direct threat" to the U.S. In many ways, he's been to the left of Clinton and even Bernie Sanders on some issues.

But in Trump's world, there is no truth but now. Here are some of his most glaring flips (or convenient evolutions):

read the rest here

Trump is whoever you want him to be. Today, he says he won't run third party. Yesterday, he said he might. Tomorrow, who knows. One thing for sure: If he does, he'll split the Republican vote and make it much easier for the Democratic nominee, whoever he/she may be, to win the election.

A conservative Republican?
Are we talking about the old Trump, or the new Trump?

read the rest here

Trump is whoever you want him to be. Today, he says he won't run third party. Yesterday, he said he might. Tomorrow, who knows. One thing for sure: If he does, he'll split the Republican vote and make it much easier for the Democratic nominee, whoever he/she may be, to win the election.

He doesn't appear to be very decisive about were he's actually heading at the moment. You could be his biggest supporter but that surely must be a concern when you don't have a clue what he's going to do next. And maybe an even bigger concern is that HE doesn't appear to know what he's going to do next either.

A new poll shows that 54% of people believe that aliens exist in the universe.

Half of those also believe they visit us every 20 years as wacky billionaire presidential candidates.

Werbung:
Back