Trump won't run as third party

Werbung:
Yeah, I'm sure that would happen.. I'm surprised even people are taking Donald Trump seriously. He has little experience with actual leadership in being a president and not a lot take him seriously.
8 years of NO experience later, we are ready for a man who is not cowered by his own party, let alone the opposing one. Please tell me all of Barack Obama's accomplishments, and leadership experience.

Just to clarify, you need the party for mundane chores like gathering signatures required to make each state's ballot requirements.
He doesn't need their money.

Trump knows what he's doing, independently. He is a Republican. A Conservative in his views.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/trump-im-not-thinking-third-party-for-now/article/2567803

Regardless of suggestions, Donald Trump will not run under a third party. He is a conservative republican, and will only run as a republican.

"Donald Trump's 2016 presidential run seems custom-made for a third party. The billionaire developer has never held political office, never run as a Republican or Democrat. He doesn't need a party's money-raising apparatus. His anti-politician appeal — "Politicians are never going to bring us to the promised land" — cuts equally against Republicans and Democrats. And as far as Republicans are concerned, Trump appears to connect with GOP voters who are so disgusted with the party's current Washington leadership that they would be open to a third-party campaign."

Do you believe this decision will improve his chances? Or hurt them?

Trump is only going to blur the issues on the GOP side. He won't get the nomination, so I don't think it's much to worry about really. We are a superficial country, and for all of Trump's money, he's never going to get that hair under control! There would be no way for him to win.

Trump is only going to blur the issues on the GOP side. He won't get the nomination, so I don't think it's much to worry about really. We are a superficial country, and for all of Trump's money, he's never going to get that hair under control! There would be no way for him to win.
I like that Trump addresses things that matter. He says he hasn't the time for political correctness and neither do the citizens and he's right.
Maybe he's the breath of fresh air we need to quit capitulation to pols who don't want us demanding real change. Real solutions to our real problems.

I like that Trump addresses things that matter. He says he hasn't the time for political correctness and neither do the citizens and he's right.
Maybe he's the breath of fresh air we need to quit capitulation to pols who don't want us demanding real change. Real solutions to our real problems.
real solutions...lol trump?

I just wrote in another post that no one deserves to denied food. I just realized that isn't true. Trump and Limbaugh don't deserve food or water. Everyone else does, though.

I just wrote in another post that no one deserves to denied food. I just realized that isn't true. Trump and Limbaugh don't deserve food or water. Everyone else does, though.
That isn't a kind thing to say. Even if it's only a joke. They are just as human as you are. He's leading the polls, though. So, it matters not whether leftists like him or not. I like Trump, Carson and Ted Cruz govern the nation.

That isn't a kind thing to say. Even if it's only a joke. They are just as human as you are. He's leading the polls, though. So, it matters not whether leftists like him or not. I like Trump, Carson and Ted Cruz govern the nation.
I still won't feed them. They are the reason so many people consider conservatives a little bit evil. I know deep down, the people on the right do have souls. And, no matter what they say, they don't really want everyone who isn't billionaires to suffer and die. But everyone thinks they do because conservatives let Limbaugh speak for them for so long. And now, as bigoted as he is, they want to let Trump speak for them. They're making all of y'all look bad.

The only thing Rush and now The Donald have done is drown out the monotonous drone of the Big lie. Unlike the liberal left, they haven't brainwashed anybody, they have simply served to echo the same things we conservatives have been saying for years. I don't know of one conservative who is soulless, or wants to starve anyone. We just want our freedoms left intact, we want to be left alone by the federal nannies (because grown-ups don't need nannies), and we believe that people who are ABLE-BODIED, and can find jobs should feed themselves.

Just because...
11825669_10155952242975515_9197715574021632756_n.jpg

I would argue that any "breath of fresh air" needs to be fair to both genders and insulting a woman by referring to a biological process as cause for her asking him a question that he didn't like. He's a bully, and he's horribly insensitive to those whom he needs to win the nomination (i.e., women).

The only thing Rush and now The Donald have done is drown out the monotonous drone of the Big lie. Unlike the liberal left, they haven't brainwashed anybody, they have simply served to echo the same things we conservatives have been saying for years. I don't know of one conservative who is soulless, or wants to starve anyone. We just want our freedoms left intact, we want to be left alone by the federal nannies (because grown-ups don't need nannies), and we believe that people who are ABLE-BODIED, and can find jobs should feed themselves.

Just because...
11825669_10155952242975515_9197715574021632756_n.jpg
I agree with the meme. But the rest I have to take issue with. You're a female. Do you realize what this means? This means Rush thinks your a slut, and rape can be justified. It means Donald will be your buddy as long as your legs don't quit, and you don't look a day over 25. And then he has no use for you.

As far as the brainwashing, you're a female who is basically saying, these are good guys because they think women are sluts, and only good for one thing. Once you aren't a supermodel anymore they'll throw you away and/or rape you.

The hypocrisy bothers me, but I can shake my head and let it go. The lies, misdirection, distractions, bigoted flood of poo we are swimming in every time a republican wants to lie AGAIN to achieve another childish goal, instead of doing his job, well I hate it but I can avoid it haunting my dreams at night.

But listening to someone preach about how great someone who wants to screw her is, it kind of makes me really sad.

You don't have to obey them. You don't have to cheer for them or argue why these useless, sexist, racist dickheads "are great!" There are people who can help! They can help you get past the brainwashing. They can help you sleep at night knowing you've done a good thing. They can help you move on with your life, so you can be your own person without the republicans whispering into your ears. If you ever need to talk about it, or decide to take that step to rid yourself of that monkey on your back, just say the word. If I'm not around, you won't have to look very far to find another liberal to help you. We're the people walking around with souls. And we're here for you. It's never to late to earn your soul back!!

Werbung:
I would argue that any "breath of fresh air" needs to be fair to both genders and insulting a woman by referring to a biological process as cause for her asking him a question that he didn't like. He's a bully, and he's horribly insensitive to those whom he needs to win the nomination (i.e., women).
WomAn not womEn.
Megan was being unprofessional and got ripped for it.

Back