Trump's no 3 arraignment.

Nobody who fails to repent of sins and obtain Jesus' forgiveness will be saved. All humans, like all other life forms, will die and the lengths of life will vary for multiple reasons. Our lives are in God's hands just like the lives of babies, so seek the Lord while He may be found to obtain grace and mercy to deal with the troubles that lie ahead.
God is too lazy to save innocent unborn babies
That's sad and evil

Werbung:
If Dawkins does not repent soon he is going to find out how badly he was deluded about God after all.
Don't be ridiculous. Repent my arse.
It's stupid comments like that which have convinced me your input is nothing. So you'll find me absent.
All you do is complain about fraudulent elections and those evil democrats and your stinking god.

How can you judge the Trump book by its cover as described to you by liars who Trump caught breaking the law and who then used their dictatorial media powers to trick us into destroying him, after betraying him as he tried to protect us?
Trump has never tried to protect anyone but his own crappy rapey self!
Trump STOLE documents and refused to hand them over. He lied and said that he had already given them. I bet there is a crap ton load of more stolen documents at Bedminster. Bastard belongs in prison!

Trump has never tried to protect anyone but his own crappy rapey self!
Trump STOLE documents and refused to hand them over. He lied and said that he had already given them. I bet there is a crap ton load of more stolen documents at Bedminster. Bastard belongs in prison!
Haters of blacks slandered blacks like that, and haters of Jews slandered Jews just like leftist devotees to Democrat demigods hatefully slander Trump for political reasons.

People slander Trump because all his life he has been a con man, a liar and rapey. He is a CRIMINAL and his sorry diapered ass belongs in prison.

People slander Trump because all his life he has been a con man, a liar and rapey. He is a CRIMINAL and his sorry diapered ass belongs in prison.
That kind of irrational modern Democrat hatred of Trump is similar to Southern white Democrat KKK hatred of blacks of long age.

That kind of irrational modern Democrat hatred of Trump is similar to Southern white Democrat KKK hatred of blacks of long age.
To despise Trump and oppose him being president is a totally rational way to think.
Why do you want this ignorant blathering demagogue to be the dictator of our country?
WTF is wrong with you?

To despise Trump and oppose him being president is a totally rational way to think.
Why do you want this ignorant blathering demagogue to be the dictator of our country?
WTF is wrong with you?
White racists despised Obama for the color of his skin and ungodly Democrats despise Trump for supporting conservative Christian values as opposed to the wickedness of abortion and sodomy, among other issues.

White racists despised Obama for the color of his skin and ungodly Democrats despise Trump for supporting conservative Christian values as opposed to the wickedness of abortion and sodomy, among other issues.
Right wing blather

Werbung:
Haters of blacks slandered blacks like that, and haters of Jews slandered Jews just like leftist devotees to Democrat demigods hatefully slander Trump for political reasons.
No. It's because he's a criminal dickhead. You will eventually admit it.

Back