Trump's no 3 arraignment.

they die without being murdered.
or do you think all deaths are murder? lol.
maybe you do.

fetuses fail to be born for many reasons, such as miscarriage, when god aborts them.
or are you accusing god of being a murderer of millions every year? lol
Of course. Wicked barbarian savages did not see the murder of Jews as murder and wicked barbarian savages do not see the murder of unborn babies as murder. The trick is to define the murdered victim as not a victim at all.

Werbung:
A report released Wednesday by Senate Republicans found that the role of Joe Biden's son, Hunter Biden, on the board of the Ukrainian energy company Burisma was "awkward" and at times "problematic" for U.S. officials dealing with the country, but provides no new evidence and found no instance of policy being altered as a result of his role.

even republicans had to admit there was nothing illegal here. lol

Of course. Wicked barbarian savages did not see the murder of Jews as murder and wicked barbarian savages do not see the murder of unborn babies as murder. The trick is to define the murdered victim as not a victim at all.

so you agree god is a murderer.

nope it wasn't illegal,which is why he was never charged with anything. duh.
which is why trump was impeached, he tried to get the ukraine to false investigate trump's political rival. duh
So, when Joe Biden engaged in corrupt quid pro quo that everyone knows about it was not illegal but when Trump was falsely accused of engaging in quid pro quo that only the most radical of Trump-hating leftists could twist out of an innocent conversation, the left impeached Trump for being so heinously falsely charged.

so you agree god is a murderer.
That depends on whether you expect me to agree with stupid leftist perverted definitions of murder or not, which I don't. I also do not agree with stupid denials of Jesus' right to rule and reign over men as the Lord Savior God of the universe.

That depends on whether you expect me to agree with stupid leftist perverted definitions of murder or not, which I don't. I also do not agree with stupid denials of Jesus' right to rule and reign over men as the Lord Savior God of the universe.

fetuses died when miscarried. you would say that the unborn baby was murdered, the fetus didn't decide itself not to be born. duh

Only deranged idiots accuse God of being evil or doing evil.
Your god slaughtered thousands of children in the old testament because he was pissed off.
Lot's wife was turned to salt but I stress it wasn't evil.

Dawkins got it right.
The God of the Old Testament is arguably the most unpleasant character in all fiction: jealous and proud of it; a petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully.

so he couldn't save fetuses from being miscarried, even though it was no fault of their own?
i think that's evil, if you think fetuses are "unborn babies".
God always does what is right no matter what deranged heathen rebels think to the contrary.

Your god slaughtered thousands of children in the old testament because he was pissed off.
Lot's wife was turned to salt but I stress it wasn't evil.

Dawkins got it right.
The God of the Old Testament is arguably the most unpleasant character in all fiction: jealous and proud of it; a petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully.
If Dawkins does not repent soon he is going to find out how badly he was deluded about God after all.

Werbung:
So you are ok with God failing to save innocent unborn babies
Thats sad
Nobody who fails to repent of sins and obtain Jesus' forgiveness will be saved. All humans, like all other life forms, will die and the lengths of life will vary for multiple reasons. Our lives are in God's hands just like the lives of babies, so seek the Lord while He may be found to obtain grace and mercy to deal with the troubles that lie ahead.

Back