Trump's no 3 arraignment.

Werbung:
Kamala jailed a good man for exposing Planned Parenthood's illegal trafficking in baby body parts,
That's illegal??? I didn't know that.
adding to the long list of leftist perversions of justice. Planned Parenthood officials should have been charged for their crimes but instead Kamala jailed the man who exposed PP crimes. Of course leftists can find a judge to unjustly burn Trump to please leftist hatred of Trump.
Of course. Your right again but this sheds a different light by both parties.

That's illegal??? I didn't know that.

Of course. Your right again but this sheds a different light by both parties.

Oops. I forgot mention this. https://www.capradio.org/articles/2...s-about-kamala-harris-and-planned-parenthood/

I'm not surprised. I bet you don't know it is illegal to launder foreign money through family members and shady bank transactions to hide the ill-gotten gains and avoid paying taxes also?
Yeah I do because Trump is being investigated for it.

Abortionists don't murder unborn babies? How then do unborn babies die in abortion clinics?
they die without being murdered.
or do you think all deaths are murder? lol.
maybe you do.

fetuses fail to be born for many reasons, such as miscarriage, when god aborts them.
or are you accusing god of being a murderer of millions every year? lol

Yeah I do because Trump is being investigated for it.
Exactly. Joe Biden illegally used US aid money to force the Ukraine President to accept his quid pro quo threat forcing the Ukrainian President to fire the prosecutor breathing down the neck of his son who was in bed with the corrupt mobster several nations in Europe wanted brought to justice - and Trump was impeached instead for Joe's egregious crime. The Biden family laundered foreign gangster money through secret bank accounts and multiple family members to hide the transactions from the government, the public, and the IRS, and Trump is being charged instead of Biden for that crime also.

Werbung:
Exactly. Joe Biden illegally used US aid money to force the Ukraine President to accept his quid pro quo threat forcing the Ukrainian President to fire the prosecutor breathing down the neck of his son who was in bed with the corrupt mobster several nations in Europe wanted brought to justice - and Trump was impeached instead for Joe's egregious crime. The Biden family laundered foreign gangster money through secret bank accounts and multiple family members to hide the transactions from the government, the public, and the IRS, and Trump is being charged instead of Biden for that crime also.

nope it wasn't illegal,which is why he was never charged with anything. duh.
which is why trump was impeached, he tried to get the ukraine to false investigate trump's political rival. duh

Back