Trump's no 3 arraignment.

Boris Norris

Just imagine what would have done with the classified documents given the chance.
This is the same guy who you all said puts USA first. He's prepared to ignore the judge after threatening him with detention just to have revenge. I'm so pleased he did that. Just another nail in his coffin.

US prosecutors have flagged a threatening social media post from Donald Trump in a late-night court filing, arguing that it suggests he might intimidate witnesses by improperly disclosing confidential evidence received from the government.

Key points:​

• The office of special counsel says Donald Trump's post raised concerns that he might publicly reveal secret materials obtained from prosecutors
  • A Trump spokesperson issued a statement defending the former president's social media post
  • Mr Trump has portrayed all of the investigations towards him as part of a political witch hunt intended to stymie his 2024 campaign

On his Truth Social site, the former president wrote, "IF YOU GO AFTER ME, I'M COMING AFTER YOU!" on Friday afternoon, a day after he pleaded not guilty to charges that he orchestrated a criminal conspiracy to try to reverse his 2020 election loss to Democrat Joe Biden.

In the filing in Washington federal court, the office of special counsel Jack Smith said Mr Trump's post raised concerns that he might publicly reveal secret material, such as grand jury transcripts, obtained from prosecutors.

Under the process known as discovery, prosecutors are required to provide defendants with the evidence against them so they can prepare their defence.

Aren't you happy you elected this nut. I am.

Werbung:
Just imagine what would have done with the classified documents given the chance.
This is the same guy who you all said puts USA first. He's prepared to ignore the judge after threatening him with detention just to have revenge. I'm so pleased he did that. Just another nail in his coffin.

US prosecutors have flagged a threatening social media post from Donald Trump in a late-night court filing, arguing that it suggests he might intimidate witnesses by improperly disclosing confidential evidence received from the government.

• The office of special counsel says Donald Trump's post raised concerns that he might publicly reveal secret materials obtained from prosecutors
  • A Trump spokesperson issued a statement defending the former president's social media post
  • Mr Trump has portrayed all of the investigations towards him as part of a political witch hunt intended to stymie his 2024 campaign

On his Truth Social site, the former president wrote, "IF YOU GO AFTER ME, I'M COMING AFTER YOU!" on Friday afternoon, a day after he pleaded not guilty to charges that he orchestrated a criminal conspiracy to try to reverse his 2020 election loss to Democrat Joe Biden.

In the filing in Washington federal court, the office of special counsel Jack Smith said Mr Trump's post raised concerns that he might publicly reveal secret material, such as grand jury transcripts, obtained from prosecutors.

Under the process known as discovery, prosecutors are required to provide defendants with the evidence against them so they can prepare their defence.

How can you judge the Trump book by its cover as described to you by liars who Trump caught breaking the law and who then used their dictatorial media powers to trick us into destroying him, after betraying him as he tried to protect us?

How can you judge the Trump book by its cover as described to you by liars who Trump caught breaking the law and who then used their dictatorial media powers to trick us into destroying him, after betraying him as he tried to protect us?
Lol. You were tricked into destroying him? Dictatorial media powers?
Hahahahaha
You say the dumbest things

You're brain dead.

Biden took and kept secret documents when he was Senator, when he was VP, and after he was VP, proving Democrats want to bury Trump over issues they only pretend they think are seriously criminal.

Biden took and kept secret documents when he was Senator, when he was VP, and after he was VP, proving Democrats want to bury Trump over issues they only pretend they think are seriously criminal.
The slight difference is Biden didn't have to be issued with a subpoena. He voluntarily have them back. Nor did he take them to let his mates see them like Trump did.
You're problem is you write posts and don't anticipate replies. You get caught every time. Grow up.

The slight difference is Biden didn't have to be issued with a subpoena. He voluntarily have them back. Nor did he take them to let his mates see them like Trump did.
You're problem is you write posts and don't anticipate replies. You get caught every time. Grow up.
If Democrats were just as intent on retrieving documents wrongly taken by Biden as they were on retrieving documents taken by Trump, then why did it take them 10 years to even begin asking Biden to return them?

If Democrats were just as intent on retrieving documents wrongly taken by Biden as they were on retrieving documents taken by Trump, then why did it take them 10 years to even begin asking Biden to return them?
Don't know and don't care. Just as long as Trump goes to jail.

No one knew those documents were there
You can't ask for things you don't know existed
Just like for pence

No one knew those documents were there
You can't ask for things you don't know existed
Just like for pence
Is Biden guilty like Trump for taking documents the NARA did not know for years that he had? How did the NARA ever find out Biden was storing the documents in his unsecured home garage with his old car?

Werbung:
Is Biden guilty like Trump for taking documents the NARA did not know for years that he had? How did the NARA ever find out Biden was storing the documents in his unsecured home garage with his old car?
Yes both had them had documents
It wasn't illegal until Trump fought to keep them
Which is why Trump was indicted

Back