Threats of Violence.

Whoops!!!

You forgot to list all o' those instances where Liberals made threatening phone-calls, broke windows and threatened Republicans with Death, after Bush was elected/re-elected.

:rolleyes:

Again you show how out of touch you are with reality. Time, and time, again the proof is given to you yet somehow you always need to be reminded of it. Perhaps you think it will go away if you just ignore it long enough.

It is obvious you believe if you tell a lie long enough, and loud enough, it will become "truth".

Werbung:
This country is divided more now then ever. That strikes me as odd since Obama was going to bring this country together and unite us.

Hmmm.....kinda sounds like blaming a man who has been spat on for not making everyone like him.
(Obama is at fault for Republicans not being willing to accept him as President?)

It is obvious you believe if you tell a lie long enough, and loud enough, it will become "truth".
....Kinda like those WMDs, right?????

529.gif

Hmmm.....kinda sounds like blaming a man who has been spat on for not making everyone like him.
(Obama is at fault for Republicans not being willing to accept him as President?)

Are you suggesting half the country just 'roll over' and let your team slip it in?

I don't remember too much "acceptance" coming from lefties during the Bush administration....do you? Did you roll over? Hell no....you're still playing the blame game over a year later

What a childish..."I know you are..but what am I " response.

Again you base your "knowledge" on what? Close to 2/3's of the people did not want this bill passed as is even though they also want healthcare reform. Your "mature" Dims, and their lemming followers, cared not for the will of the people. All they care about was forcing this particular bill, of which none of them had read, or even knew what was in it, just for the sake of a "historical" event even as the election of BO was promoted as a "historical" event.

It is not the good of the country, the Constitution, or the will of the people, that drives the left wing Dims.

It is not the good of the country, the Constitution, or the will of the people, that drives the left wing Dims.

It obviously is ....or the American voter wouldn't have overwhelmingly given the Dems control of both houses of Congress & the WH, right?
If you disagree with that...explain the 2008 national election....The last true poll on what we America people want & who we support

Yeah, because what happened 40 years ago somehow justifies these actions now? Maybe it is David Koresh and McVeigh back. Once again there is a burning strawman argument made. I condemn the actions 40 years ago as I do the threats and attempts at violence now.

Bill Ayers, and the rest, never did. In fact Ayers said they did not go far enough.

Now, tell me why BO picked them for his advisors?

Werbung:
Back