Threats of Violence.

Conservative is a real word with a real dictionary definition. I am a conservative. These people in the streets are not.

You hit upon the appropriate word when you called them loons. Calling them Republicans would be appropriate also. But calling them Conservatives or Christians either one is not accurate.
Welcome to KRISTALLNACHT II!!!!!!!!

*​
"Democratic congressional leaders Wednesday demanded Republicans join them in condemning a spate of threats and vandalism that has followed Sunday's vote on a sweeping overhaul of the U.S. health care system.

More than 10 Democrats have reported trouble since the weekend vote, House Majority Leader Steny Hoyer told reporters. Windows have been smashed at Democratic offices in at least three states, and federal agents were investigating whether a cut gas line at the home of a Virginia congressman's brother was related to the lawmaker's yes vote."

Werbung:
It is funny how libs get their panties in a bunch when they are threatened. Hell didn't they threatened Bush daily???

Libs have been using violence for decades to get what they want. Remember those heady days during the Vietnam War when they committed all kinds of violent atrocities? Thought so...

Soon the USA will be like Canada and the UK where cons are roundly denounced by the government...for speaking their minds...see Michael Savage and Ann Coulter...

I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue!

I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue!

( Pssst.....I would remind you that your signature line didn't help Goldwater very much in 1964)

( Pssst.....I would remind you that your signature line didn't help Goldwater very much in 1964)

Not with libs like you.

You would never fight for liberty and freedom for the individual, but you would for the collective.

How is that our ancestors fled totalitarianism to come to America only to have commie libs destroy the last best hope for freedom???

Great Boehner-speak, there.

:rolleyes:

"Hoyer called on the GOP to denounce the potential violence as at least 10 Demoractic law makers have received threats since the [health-care] vote. Boehner has condemned threats of violence but in the same breath used the bill as the reason."

Not with libs like you.

You would never fight for liberty and freedom for the individual, but you would for the collective.

How is that our ancestors fled totalitarianism to come to America only to have commie libs destroy the last best hope for freedom???

Actually a lot of them came here to make money.

Although with all the whining from Cons about how Christmas is such an important holiday, I love the sweet irony of Cons venerating the Pilgrims who forbade the celebrating of Christmas.

How sweet it is.

Not with libs like you.

....And, fans of brain-dead old-farts DARE to instruct others on Liberty.

"...Then join hand in hand, brave Americans all,
By uniting we stand, by dividing we fall;
In so righteous a cause let us hope to succeed,
For heaven approves of each generous deed
."

Yer' BOGUS (not-to-mention History-challenged), Gapper.

Isn't it about time you-and-your's get-back-to gettin' all drunk & sweaty for NASCAR????

hairy-nascar-fan.jpg

(Please leave politics to educated-people.)​

Ill chime in with a few thoughts, firstly, the second amendment allows one to posses weapons, including firearms, it does not make it legal to brandish them in threatening ways. But bringing up the whole second amendment argument is nothing but a rotten stinking red herring.

To somehow justify cutting someones brother's gasline(wasting tax dollars in the process) and endangering a family is out of line in America.
Then throw in a little coffin on the lawn, and saying kids of health care supporters are going to get sniped is frankly outrageous!
This isnt the behavior of patriots or proud Americans, that is the behavior of thug mafioso criminals.
I hope you Cons are proud of yourselves.

I agree with everything you've said.

Not with libs like you.
Not with the vast majority of Americans. Goldwater was killed by LBJ at the polls in 1964. (with all that, Goldwater was an honorable patriotic man who would punch McConnell & Boehner dead in the face for turning his party into traitors to their country.

This country is divided more now then ever. That strikes me as odd since Obama was going to bring this country together and unite us.

He can't do thaty with class warfare.

The fact that him, Pelosi and Reid al concocted this plan behind closed doors with carve outs for the Unions, and kickbacks for whomever the needed to get votes, not to mention a district court appoint seat for a Utah Congressman brother is the reason for the anger.

While I don't condone it or want anyone to get hurt, I beleive that Obama and the democratic leadership, which twisted arms and made shady deals to get passage has to accept responsibility for some of the unruly actions we are seeing.

People are sick and tired of the "he's got more than me" and "I need a bailout" mentality.

....And, fans of brain-dead old-farts DARE to instruct others on Liberty.

"...Then join hand in hand, brave Americans all,
By uniting we stand, by dividing we fall;
In so righteous a cause let us hope to succeed,
For heaven approves of each generous deed
."

Yer' BOGUS (not-to-mention History-challenged), Gapper.

Isn't it about time you-and-your's get-back-to gettin' all drunk & sweaty for NASCAR????

hairy-nascar-fan.jpg

(Please leave politics to educated-people.)​
Shaman and his mother.. enjoying a nascar race. How sweet!

Werbung:
Back