Threats of Violence.

ktucan1

Hell why stop at cutting gas lines at the wrong house and throwing a brick through the a window. Boy I can't wait to see what the Liberals do when they lose votes in the congress and eventually the white house. Ladies and Gentlemen I present to you Liberals and Conservatives. You don't like whose in charge then resort to violence. Thank God I'm an independent and a moderate. I mean someone has to keep the loons on the left and the right in check. Might as well be us...(I say let them kill each other and do the rest of us a favor).:)

Werbung:
food for thought

not suggesting violent action but

it was stated on the floor of Congress that the right to keep and bear arms was to shoot congressmen who tied to usurp the rights of the people. got to remember that they just been forced to desperate actions against England.

One aspect of the gun control debate is the conflict between gun control laws and the alleged right to rebel against unjust governments. Some believe that the framers of the Bill of Rights sought to balance not just political power, but also military power, between the people, the states and the nation,[44] as Alexander Hamilton explained in 1788:
f circumstances should at any time oblige the government to form an army of any magnitude[,] that army can never be formidable to the liberties of the people while there is a large body of citizens, little, if at all, inferior to them in discipline and the use of arms, who stand ready to defend their own rights and those of their fellow-citizens.[44][45]
Some scholars have said that it is wrong to read a right of armed insurrection in the Second Amendment because clearly the founding fathers sought to place trust in the power of the ordered liberty of democratic government versus the anarchy of insurrectionists.[46][47] Other scholars, such as Glenn Reynolds, contend that the framers did believe in an individual right to armed insurrection. The latter scholars cite examples, such as the Declaration of Independence (describing in 1776 “the Right of the People to … institute new Government”) and the New Hampshire Constitution (stating in 1784 that “nonresistance against arbitrary power, and oppression, is absurd, slavish, and destructive of the good and happiness of mankind”).[48]

Hell why stop at cutting gas lines at the wrong house and throwing a brick through the a window. Boy I can't wait to see what the Liberals do when they lose votes in the congress and eventually the white house. Ladies and Gentlemen I present to you Liberals and Conservatives. You don't like whose in charge then resort to violence. Thank God I'm an independent and a moderate. I mean someone has to keep the loons on the left and the right in check. Might as well be us...(I say let them kill each other and do the rest of us a favor).:)

It's just Bill Ayers chickens coming home to roost.

.......... Ladies and Gentlemen I present to you Liberals and Conservatives. You don't like whose in charge then resort to violence. Thank God I'm an independent and a moderate. I mean someone has to keep the loons on the left and the right in check. Might as well be us...(I say let them kill each other and do the rest of us a favor).:)

I'm glad to know there are some sane Independents. However, you err in calling the violent voodoo mobs that are parading in the streets, committing violent acts and huddling in their satanistic churches beaming bad thoughts at other people, conservatives.

They are definitely not conservatives. Theirs is not conservative behavior. Conservative is a real word with a real dictionary definition. I am a conservative. These people in the streets are not.

You hit upon the appropriate word when you called them loons. Calling them Republicans would be appropriate also. But calling them Conservatives or Christians either one is not accurate.

food for thought

it was stated on the floor of Congress that the right to keep and bear arms was to shoot congressmen who tied to usurp the rights of the people. got to remember that they just been forced to desperate actions against England.

I recall the Weathermen in 1968. You have joined their ranks.

I've come to the conclusion that we're so divided that there is no way for this republic to no longer sustain itself. Democracy has failed and the people like the Romans before us are leading this nation to it's destruction. Democrats and Republicans should take all of the blame for it along with their counterparts on the left and the right. Independents can no longer hold the line and If people feel this much animosity towards each other then why continue as a nation. This election cycle will only divide us further and when the 2012 election cycle comes around it will spell certain doom for our country. I'm speechless and all because people get sick and our health care in this country has failed and now we're presented with a cure which is worse then the disease. We're going down in flames over hospital bills and insurance premiums. Talk about a sick joke.

Ill chime in with a few thoughts, firstly, the second amendment allows one to posses weapons, including firearms, it does not make it legal to brandish them in threatening ways. But bringing up the whole second amendment argument is nothing but a rotten stinking red herring.

To somehow justify cutting someones brother's gasline(wasting tax dollars in the process) and endangering a family is out of line in America.
Then throw in a little coffin on the lawn, and saying kids of health care supporters are going to get sniped is frankly outrageous!
This isnt the behavior of patriots or proud Americans, that is the behavior of thug mafioso criminals.
I hope you Cons are proud of yourselves.

food for thought

Really? Who said that? How long ago? Hamilton didnt state that on the floor of Congress.

It's just Bill Ayers chickens coming home to roost.
Yeah, because what happened 40 years ago somehow justifies these actions now? Maybe it is David Koresh and McVeigh back. Once again there is a burning strawman argument made. I condemn the actions 40 years ago as I do the threats and attempts at violence now.

The liberals will leave peacefully. I cannot say the same for the Cons.

Yeah, like they did when Bush was elected, lol

Then too, it was the liberals that threatened Pelosi to the point she had to have security arranged for her. Or did you forget that?

Guess you forgot about all the threats Democrats got from liberals before the vote was taken too.

Typical

Hell why stop at cutting gas lines at the wrong house and throwing a brick through the a window. Boy I can't wait to see what the Liberals do when they lose votes in the congress and eventually the white house.
You just did.

You really do need to pay-closer-attention.

:rolleyes:

Werbung:
Let's everyone just remember next November which party was inciting violence, which side lied for a full year, which side decided to be obstructionist in trying to fix our country & which side got us into this mess in the first place.
I would like to see the GOP permanently rejected & a new....truly patriotic....... conservative party started in this country.

Back