This is how you combat lunatic murders

I wouldn't think it would require hindsight to know to keep guns away from a family member you know is psychotic. I'd have kept the weapons locked up myself.

But, that's just me.
But in that case they were Locked away , The man just killed the owner his mother, to get them.

Werbung:
Hey Dog,,,Why not make Gun store owners accountable for their sales when it involves murder and mayhem? Samething if a guy leaves a bar drunk and drives and kills someone on the highway you can sue the bar owner or sue the bartender cause he served him that drink.

Correct.
Further, the mom evidently knew that he was psychotic, as she was going to have him committed, according to this:

So, if she knew he had a problem, why did she allow him to have access to her guns? That makes no sense.

yes Mom made some awful decisions. but she's paid the price for them.

Correct.
Further, the mom evidently knew that he was psychotic, as she was going to have him committed, according to this:

So, if she knew he had a problem, why did she allow him to have access to her guns? That makes no sense.

It's hard to say. We'll probably learn more as time goes on. We know very little about Adam, other than he was very shy and kept to himself. It doesn't appear he even had a facebook page. Maybe he never showed any agressive behavior to made his mom think he was capable of violence.

I wouldn't think it would require hindsight to know to keep guns away from a family member you know is psychotic. I'd have kept the weapons locked up myself.

But, that's just me.

But in fact it is much more complex than that.

For starters psychotic people are no more likely to be violent than non-psychotic people. We don't need to keep guns away from psychotic people as much as we need to keep guns away from violent people or people who are incapable of being responsible for some other reason - age, incompetence, liberal delusional disorder....just joking on that last one.

Yes I would lock up guns too.

The more relevant issue is that the mother was in the process of having her son committed which tells us that she already thought he was a danger to himself or another as that is the reason people are committed.

He killed the one person who knew the combination to the gun safe?
If he got to the guns after she die he must have known the combination or had a key. It is likely his mother gave him these before she die as she encouraged him to go shooting at the local rifle range.

If he got to the guns after she die he must have known the combination or had a key. It is likely his mother gave him these before she die as she encouraged him to go shooting at the local rifle range.
Maybe it was something they could do together that he enjoyed..after all she loved him...

Werbung:
Would yall love to have this in our neighborhoods?
police-drone.jpg

Id would love it in mine. Criminals are being watched. So if any suspicious guys wandering around the house,, Cops can watch and be on stand by when he enters a house cops make contact and arrive right on time. Plus its taped to prove his criminal behavor in court.

Back