This is how you combat lunatic murders

Would yall love to have this in our neighborhoods?
police-drone.jpg

Id would love it in mine. Criminals are being watched. So if any suspicious guys wandering around the house,, Cops can watch and be on stand by when he enters a house cops make contact and arrive right on time. Plus its taped to prove his criminal behavor in court.

just have it shoot criminals. justice swift and damn sure.

Werbung:
What I've been wondering is why they can't use little remote controlled helicopters like that to give traffic reports. It seems to me it would be a lot cheaper than the manned kind, and all they need is a camera in the sky anyway.

What I've been wondering is why they can't use little remote controlled helicopters like that to give traffic reports. It seems to me it would be a lot cheaper than the manned kind, and all they need is a camera in the sky anyway.

sounds like an excellent use of the things.

how about we arm drones with tranquilizer darts instead ?

we have cops in the ME ? there certainly are enough of them flying around over there might as well tranquilize bad guys if theyre not busy with more pressing matters.
I don't know about cops, but we do have predator drones shooting rockets at people we've identified as being the bad guys.

Werbung:
Back