The useless war against drugs in Mexico

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here again we have an example of just how feeble the leftwing mind is.

There is a claim that some 90% of the weapons smuggled into Mexico come from the US. This is BS, and cannot be supported by any facts.

http://www.stratfor.com/weekly/20090708_mexico_economics_and_arms_trade

Then there is the claim that Mexican prisons allow inmates to be free at night to kill citizens, etc. Again, this is a claim against ONE mexican prison, and cannot be proven by facts. Notably, the Mexican judicial system is corrupt, as is the government itself, however, one should rely on facts, not speculation.

Securing the border, which the leftist mind objects to, would be the ONLY way to insure that guns are not smuggled South, and that drugs are not smuggled North. However, the leftist mentality would prefer to allow the borders to be open, and they would rather legalize drugs, and give illegals amnesty, instead of truely doing something that would curtail, not eliminate of course, the problem.
unfortunately I have to admit that the U. S. feels only contempt for Mexico as much as they despise Afhganistan, Irak, Pakistan or any other underdeveloped country and of course I understand why. Today we have learned by the Mexican newpapers, that four (4) [IV] journalist have been kidnapped by organized crime in Gomez Palacio, Durango State, iin Mexico

Werbung:
It is a failed state on our southern border. And "bandaids" (secure our borders and reform our drug laws), will not fix anything.
That is an absolute truth ( about the failed state) But just how can you justify all killings in Mexico, only because U. S. addicts need drugs?

Translation of cartoon:

The Afgan police and army are incompetent, the government corrupt and dispicable.

the Pakistani Secret Service is helping the Taliban, and Al Qaeda will kill you.

They hate you because of the thousands of Afgan civilians we have killed.

This is your mission impossible to solve.
ImpossibletaskforUS-Forces.jpg

Well, that is certainly true. The Mexican people have no morals, no free will, and criminal activity is all they know.

Wow! What a racist, bigoted, untenable, position to take!:eek: Condemn an entire nation of people as lacking morals and free will because they live in a third world nation.

Do you know any Mexican people personally? Are they really amoral and criminal, lacking free will?

Wow! What a racist, bigoted, untenable, position to take!:eek: Condemn an entire nation of people as lacking morals and free will because they live in a third world nation.

Do you know any Mexican people personally? Are they really amoral and criminal, lacking free will?

It was satire fool as a comment to NR, or RN's, post regarding the reason for the drug wars.

However, with all of the guns, and whatever, in Mexico I have to wonder why the corruption exists. Can't be that they are just in the wrong hands. Mexican's are more then happy to demonstrate here, so why do they not do more to change the conditions there?

Did you know that there are 14 {and one, Slim, is the richest man in the world) billionaires living in Mexico City?

Anyway, the one woman I regretted not marrying was a Mexican lady. So, yes. I know many Mexican's, and the reason why they are here is because of the conditions there.

More garbage from the foolish left.

The American soldier has not killed thousand of Afghan civilians. That cartoon is an outrageous slander of our fighting men and women. Nothing is more disgusting or treasonous.

But, no doubt American liberals believe this lie like some many other lies they believe.

It was satire fool as a comment to NR, or RN's, post regarding the reason for the drug wars.

However, with all of the guns, and whatever, in Mexico I have to wonder why the corruption exists. Can't be that they are just in the wrong hands. Mexican's are more then happy to demonstrate here, so why do they not do more to change the conditions there?

Did you know that there are 14 {and one, Slim, is the richest man in the world) billionaires living in Mexico City?

Anyway, the one woman I regretted not marrying was a Mexican lady. So, yes. I know many Mexican's, and the reason why they are here is because of the conditions there.

Oh, my bad. I didn't read the post you were satirizing.

I am aware that there is a great disparity between the wealthy and poor in Mexico. Why the people there don't do anything about it, I don't know. Maybe they can't.

It would help if there weren't a war going on on the border to see who is going to get to sell illegal substances to the US, though.

I couldn't agree more with your statement

unfortunately many Americans see us as lazy, and useless people

I couldn't agree more with your statement

unfortunately many Americans see us as lazy, and useless people

It's the siesta's, and the consistent use of "manyana" (pardon me if I misspelled that) that gives one the idea.

Seriously, if the Mexican people spent as much energy trying to clean up their own country, and leaving this one alone, they would be much better off.

It's the siesta's, and the consistent use of "manyana" (pardon me if I misspelled that) that gives one the idea.

Seriously, if the Mexican people spent as much energy trying to clean up their own country, and leaving this one alone, they would be much better off.

If that isn't bigotry, contempt and scorn to all people that are different form the U. S. I don't know what would be.

Besides that, almost all cartoons I`ve shown to prove that the main problems caused by drug dealers here on Mexico, are in the U. S: side, because of your consumption., as the same US: Cartoonist have noted precisely, like Ben Sargent

Regards

If that isn't bigotry, contempt and scorn to all people that are different form the U. S. I don't know what would be.

Besides that, almost all cartoons I`ve shown to prove that the main problems caused by drug dealers here on Mexico, are in the U. S: side, because of your consumption., as the same US: Cartoonist have noted precisely, like Ben Sargent

Regards

Sorry, that doesn't make my other comments any less true. If the Mexican people had the moral backbone they would put a stop to it. No one is forcing the cartels to ship the crap up here.

Do you really think MS13, the largest of the Latino gangs, doesn't sell the stuff, and use it? How about all of the other Latino gangs most of whom are here illegally?

I don't care about cartoons. I care about truth, and facts, and you have none that would support so many Mexicans being here illegally instead of trying to change their own country.

Atrapado
011.gif
y sin salida

ATRAPADOYSINSALIDA.jpg
045r7.gif

Mejor anula siempre tu voto
votosnulosparapoliticosnulos.jpg

Translation:

You're arrested, boy! You don't look like you're from around here.

Well, you don't either.

This cartoon plays on a misconception about the Arizona law, that cops are going to go around arresting anyone who "looks Hispanic".

It's nonsense.

Please post your own translations. I'm sure not everyone on this forum understands Spanish. Some of the sites have rules about posting in languages other than English. Maybe we should, too.

And, why is this thread in "political humor"? I think I'll move it to US Politics, where it belongs.

Werbung:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back