The unethical, immoral, unjust, Trump-hating, election interfering, leftist Democrat lawfare prosecutor is now under investigation for her crimes

What about the historical persecution of Christians also? Are you one of those people who claim black lives matter, but the lives of cops do not, or lives of gays matter but the lives of Christians do not?
You can discuss other persecution if you want
But that doesn't change hateful evil persecution of gays by Christians
Your attempt to deflect is pathetic

Werbung:
Your attempt at logic is atrocious. I support the death penalty for heinous crimes worthy of the death penalty, but I do not believe sodomites today should be condemned to death for committing non-abusive acts of sodomy.
But you won't admit gays we're historically persecuted with the death penalty by Christians
You are a hat5 coward

You can discuss other persecution if you want
But that doesn't change hateful evil persecution of gays by Christians
Your attempt to deflect is pathetic
You attempt to turn a handful of facts and twist and massage them to support your bias against Christians. You then issue your lying perverted edicts and condemnations against millions of innocent Christians who had nothing to do with the problems you falsely accuse them of causing.

You attempt to turn a handful of facts and twist and massage them to support your bias against Christians. You then issue your lying perverted edicts and condemnations against millions of innocent Christians who had nothing to do with the problems you falsely accuse them of causing.
handful of facts? like the death penalty?
you're a hateful disgusting person.

What Christians? Saint Joe the Corn Pop? I don't agree with or support those types of Christians.

Aside from the references found in the texts of antiquity, such as the story of Sodom and Gomorrah found in Genesis in the Bible, the first recorded references of criminalisation in English law date back to two medieval treatises: Fleta (1290, written in Latin) and Britton (circa the start of the 14th century, written in Norman French).
The treatises show that the common law at the time, tried in ecclesiastical rather than secular courts, saw sodomy as an offence against God with the punishment of being buried alive in the ground or burnt to death. The latter punishment was applied to “sorcerers, sorceresses, renegades, sodomites and heretics publicly convicted.”

"loving" christians applied the death penalty to adult consenting sex.
hateful

What Christians? Saint Joe the Corn Pop? I don't agree with or support those types of Christians.

The Buggery Act 1533​

In England, when King Henry VIII made his break with the Catholic Church, much of the former ecclesiastic law tried in the ecclesiastical courts had to be revised and incorporated into secular law to be tried by the state. This included many sexual offences such as the Acte for the punishment of the vice of Buggerie, punishable by death, passed as an Act of Parliament during Henry VIII’s reign.

hateful christians.

Offences Against The Person Act 1828​

In England, it took nearly 300 years for the Buggery Act 1533, introduced by Henry VIII, to be replaced by the Offences Against the Person Act 1828. The new Act narrowed the offence to focus solely on male same-sex activity, still punishable by death.

death penalty for consenting adults.
hateful

The Indian Penal Code 1860 (IPC) was drafted on the recommendations of Lord Thomas Babington Macaulay and devised to ‘inculcate European morality into resistant masses.’ So began the process of enforcing Victorian morality throughout the Empire. Section 377 of the IPC was the crime of ‘unnatural offences’ which criminalised ‘carnal intercourse against the order of nature’ with a penalty of imprisonment for life.

"good" news, now its "merely" imprisonment for life for consenting adult sex.
hateful

The Criminal Code of the Australian colony of Queensland was drafted in 1899 by the colony’s chief justice, Sir Samuel Griffith, and came into force in 1901.

The Code expanded the terms of criminalisation established under the Indian Penal Code to criminalise both partners who engage in male same-sex activity.

more hate from "christians"

the christians who passed laws like the death penalty against gays for example, moron.
god you're beyond stupid.
Those Christians, regardless of their color and heritage, were not of the same beliefs that I and my Christians share.

handful of facts? like the death penalty?
you're a hateful disgusting person.
What denomination were the Christians you say promoted the death penalty for gays? What was their skin color and ancestral heritage and does any of this really matter today? So what if blacks and Orientals supported the death penalty for gays back then just as Muslims do today, is that justification for condemning blacks and Orientals today.

Those Christians, regardless of their color and heritage, were not of the same beliefs that I and my Christians share.
so what?

you still can't admit that christians have a history of persecuting gays.
you are a cowardly hateful disgusting person

Werbung:
What denomination were the Christians you say promoted the death penalty for gays? What was their skin color and ancestral heritage and does any of this really matter today? So what if blacks and Orientals supported the death penalty for gays back then just as Muslims do today, is that justification for condemning blacks and Orientals today.

they were christians, moron. those were christian countries run by christians.

you are a cowardly hateful person who can't admit christians persecuted gays for centuries.

Back