The unethical, immoral, unjust, Trump-hating, election interfering, leftist Democrat lawfare prosecutor is now under investigation for her crimes

Gay marriage not allowed until just now
Persecution by Christians
I see. You mistake God's condemnation of sodomy for unjust or ungodly persecution of gays. You should not allow your unhappiness resulting from the biblical rejection of sexual immorality and perversion to cause you to file false charges against God and Christians.

Werbung:
I see. You mistake God's condemnation of sodomy for unjust or ungodly persecution of gays. You should not allow your unhappiness resulting from the biblical rejection of sexual immorality and perversion to cause you to file false charges against God and Christians.
No you don't see because you are a moron I don't care what God says I care about how gays are treated and gays have been persecuted since forever

Now that I understand your biased and warped definition of persecution, I must agree with you that gays feel tormented and persecuted by God's condemnation of sexual sins.
So the death penalty is a biased view of persecution? My God you are not a stupid you are so hateful

Two Trump-hating, Pelosi approved Republicans do not qualify as patriotic supporters of mass protests against Democrat voter fraud. The two Rhinos did pass Pelosi's muster after she emphatically rejected more honorable lawmakers like Jim Banks and Jim Jordan, making her leftist committee a one-sided biased and corrupt inquisition.
Of course it is.
History will prove otherwise.

No you don't see because you are a moron I don't care what God says I care about how gays are treated and gays have been persecuted since forever
In the US the Constitution is the judge between right and wrong. On earth, God is the ultimate final authority and judge between right and wrong.

So the death penalty is a biased view of persecution? My God you are not a stupid you are so hateful
Laws and punishments are necessary to maintain peace in a civilized society. The death penalty is the proper and necessary punishment for certain heinous violations of laws.

Laws and punishments are necessary to maintain peace in a civilized society. The death penalty is the proper and necessary punishment for certain heinous violations of laws.

death penalty is appropriate for two consensual adults having sex?
wow.
just..wow.

i knew you were stupid and hateful, but not that hateful.

In the US the Constitution is the judge between right and wrong. On earth, God is the ultimate final authority and judge between right and wrong.

cool story bro.
and hateful persecuting christians made laws making consensual adult sex illegal because of their hate.
god you christians can be so hateful

cool story bro.
and hateful persecuting christians made laws making consensual adult sex illegal because of their hate.
god you christians can be so hateful
I know nothing about the people you are calling Christian, but I do know modern Christians like me never supported some of those old laws. I suggest you stop slandering all Christians every time you find a Christian doing something God does not approve of. I'm sure you know that all blacks do not like to be labeled murderers just because some blacks are cold blooded killers.

I am not a supporter of archaic laws I know very little about.

you either have to admit gays were persecuted by the death penalty in the past or admit you support the death penalty.
you don't need to be a legal expert to read the words I posted, moron.

but you are too much of a hateful coward to admit it.

I know nothing about the people you are calling Christian, but I do know modern Christians like me never supported some of those old laws.

the subject was historical persectution, moron, not today'.
you are too much of a hateful coward to admit gays have historically been persecuted
you are a disgusting human being. and a moron. :)

I know nothing about the people you are calling Christian, but I do know modern Christians like me never supported some of those old laws.
you either have to admit gays were persecuted by the death penalty in the past or admit you support the death penalty.
you don't need to be a legal expert to read the words I posted, moron.

but you are too much of a hateful coward to admit it.
Your attempt at logic is atrocious. I support the death penalty for heinous crimes worthy of the death penalty, but I do not believe sodomites today should be condemned to death for committing non-abusive acts of sodomy.

Werbung:
the subject was historical persectution, moron, not today'.
you are too much of a hateful coward to admit gays have historically been persecuted
you are a disgusting human being. and a moron. :)
What about the historical persecution of Christians also? Are you one of those people who claim black lives matter, but the lives of cops do not, or lives of gays matter but the lives of Christians do not?

Back