The unethical, immoral, unjust, Trump-hating, election interfering, leftist Democrat lawfare prosecutor is now under investigation for her crimes

mark francis

Fani Willis is finding out that just because Trump-hating dogs love her does not mean she can get away with breaking multiple laws as she enjoys the high-life with her illicit lover on taxpayer dimes.

Georgia State Senate to Authorize Special Committee to Investigate Fani Willis on Allegations of Criminal Misconduct and Corruption | The Gateway Pundit | by Jim Hᴏft 1-22-24

Georgia State Senate to Authorize Special Committee to Investigate Fani Willis on Allegations of Criminal Misconduct and Corruption

By Jim Hᴏft Jan. 22, 2024 2:40 pm385 Comments

Werbung:
Governor Brian Kemp is the worst kind of RINO. He can always find flowery words to describe what he is doing or getting in the way of others doing, but he always seems to find the left fork in the road preferable.

of course her behavior has no legal bearing on the trump case, nor do they indicate anything wrong on trump's prosecution.

of course her behavior has no legal bearing on the trump case, nor do they indicate anything wrong on trump's prosecution.
She is being used by the wicked anti-Trump leftist Democrats to unjustly prosecute Trump because she is bent herself and filled with hate for Trump and conservative American patriots.

She is being used by the wicked anti-Trump leftist Democrats to unjustly prosecute Trump because she is bent herself and filled with hate for Trump and conservative American patriots.

more right wing word salad. lol.
you obviously never get tired of embarrasing yourself with this stupidity

more right wing word salad. lol.
you obviously never get tired of embarrasing yourself with this stupidity
Am I to gather then that you find no fault with the black woman Trump-hater who is now under investigation for violating the law?

Am I to gather then that you find no fault with the black woman Trump-hater who is now under investigation for violating the law?
You can gather what you want
Intelligent people wouldn't read what I wrote and come to that conclusion

You can gather what you want
Intelligent people wouldn't read what I wrote and come to that conclusion
I don't want to conclude what is not true. So do you find fault with the Trump-hating black woman Democrat who is charging Trump with opposing the voter fraud she has never disproven?

I don't want to conclude what is not true. So do you find fault with the Trump-hating black woman Democrat who is charging Trump with opposing the voter fraud she has never disproven?
Fault of some kind? Maybe in an hr sense
But nothing to do with the charges against trump

Werbung:
Back