The unethical, immoral, unjust, Trump-hating, election interfering, leftist Democrat lawfare prosecutor is now under investigation for her crimes

How many were God-honoring, God-fearing, Bible-believing Christian opponents of slavery advocating for protections of slavery to be included in the Constitution? None. God-honoring Christians of that day were on record opposing slavery, not that modern descendants of freed slaves recognize that.

Sadly, tens of thousands of Christian families lost loved ones in the Civil War fighting the Southern Democrats to free slaves and the descendants of those white patriots today get little recognition or respect from leftist descendants of slaves.
Not all southerners were democrats. Mostly republicans in fact. Politics never came into it. To preserve slavery is all they wanted and I couldn't care how many lost their lives. They deserved it if they were pro slavery.

Werbung:
You are mistaken to suggest slave-owning elitist atheists like Jefferson did not put slavery in the Constitution while non-slave-owning grassroots Christian farmers and workers did.
I didn't suggest anything about your obsession with him
You haven't proven he is an atheist lol

How many were God-honoring, God-fearing, Bible-believing Christian opponents of slavery advocating for protections of slavery to be included in the Constitution? None. God-honoring Christians of that day were on record opposing slavery, not that modern descendants of freed slaves recognize that.

Sadly, tens of thousands of Christian families lost loved ones in the Civil War fighting the Southern Democrats to free slaves and the descendants of those white patriots today get little recognition or respect from leftist descendants of slaves.
America was founded by Christians who protected slavery in the Constitution
All your blather can't change that

Not all southerners were democrats. Mostly republicans in fact. Politics never came into it. To preserve slavery is all they wanted and I couldn't care how many lost their lives. They deserved it if they were pro slavery.
You seem confused about the facts. For example, the majority of those who advocated the abolishment of slavery were Republicans instead of Democrats and Democrats who created the KKK to preserve racism after the Civil War.

Founded in 1865, the Ku Klux Klan (KKK) extended into almost every southern state by 1870 and became a vehicle for white southern resistance to the Republican Party’s Reconstruction-era policies aimed at establishing political and economic equality for Black Americans. Its members waged an underground campaign of intimidation and violence directed at white and Black Republican leaders. Though Congress passed legislation designed to curb Klan terrorism, the organization saw its primary goal—the reestablishment of white supremacy—fulfilled through Democratic victories in state legislatures across the South in the 1870s.

Founded by 'Christians' like this guy?
View attachment 11408

i don't think that came from jefferson and btw here is the quote in context. you right wing idiots never give contextL

Twenty times, in the course of my late Reading, have I been upon the point of breaking out, “This would be the best of all possible Worlds, if there were no Religion in it”!!! But in this exclamati[on] I Should have been as fanatical as Bryant or Cleverly. Without Religion this World would be Something not fit to be mentioned in polite Company, I mean Hell.

duh.

but right wingers are good at deflection and lies. lol

i don't think that came from jefferson and btw here is the quote in context. you right wing idiots never give contextL

Twenty times, in the course of my late Reading, have I been upon the point of breaking out, “This would be the best of all possible Worlds, if there were no Religion in it”!!! But in this exclamati[on] I Should have been as fanatical as Bryant or Cleverly. Without Religion this World would be Something not fit to be mentioned in polite Company, I mean Hell.

duh.

but right wingers are good at deflection and lies. lol

Religions are all alike- founded upon fables and mythologies.

Thomas Jefferson

Religions are all alike- founded upon fables and mythologies.

Thomas Jefferson

the quote I found wasn't from jefferson, it was too jefferson.

nonetheless, the quote I posted shows you, once more, lied by taking something out of context.
something you right wingers are excellent at :)

Werbung:
You seem confused about the facts. For example, the majority of those who advocated the abolishment of slavery were Republicans instead of Democrats and Democrats who created the KKK to preserve racism after the Civil War.
How can you possibly republicans were the majority? Even so you admitted republicans were a good percentage of the south. You're not real smart son.

I'm not disputing who invented the KKK. I'm saying again, they are now a republican outfit that still exist and hate democrats.

Founded in 1865, the Ku Klux Klan (KKK) extended into almost every southern state by 1870 and became a vehicle for white southern resistance to the Republican Party’s Reconstruction-era policies aimed at establishing political and economic equality for Black Americans. Its members waged an underground campaign of intimidation and violence directed at white and Black Republican leaders. Though Congress passed legislation designed to curb Klan terrorism, the organization saw its primary goal—the reestablishment of white supremacy—fulfilled through Democratic victories in state legislatures across the South in the 1870s.

Back