The unethical, immoral, unjust, Trump-hating, election interfering, leftist Democrat lawfare prosecutor is now under investigation for her crimes

Werbung:
So you deny our nation was founded by Christians? Yes or no
The Hitler reference is stupid lol
No. Our nation was founded by professing Christians as well as professing non-Christians and the clear distinctions between each and total numbers of each will likely never be known.

1708077862870.png

Thomas Jefferson owned 600 slaves and was no Bible-believing Christian, proving provisions favoring slavery in the Constitution were put there by slave-owning atheists.

No. Our nation was founded by professing Christians as well as professing non-Christians and the clear distinctions between each and total numbers of each will likely never be known.

View attachment 11286

Thomas Jefferson owned 600 slaves and was no Bible-believing Christian, proving provisions favoring slavery in the Constitution were put there by slave-owning atheists.

jefferson was an atheist? seriously? lol
you'll have to prove that. atheists in positions of power in early america? interesting claim. go for it.

and of course, jefferson didn't write the constitution himself. duh.

feel free to show that the christians who wrote the constituion opposed slavery.
go for it. lol

jefferson was an atheist? seriously? lol
you'll have to prove that. atheists in positions of power in early america? interesting claim. go for it.

and of course, jefferson didn't write the constitution himself. duh.

feel free to show that the christians who wrote the constituion opposed slavery.
go for it. lol
At any rate, Jefferson's opinions about God and slavery were far different than mine and my fellow Christians.

It is obvious that early American Christians had little anti-slavery influence over slave owners like Jefferson.

you seem to obsess about jefferson as if he personally wrote the constituion., not a bunch of people in a christian country
and you claimed he was an atheist but never proved it.
it is obvious you post the dumbest things. lol

you seem to obsess about jefferson as if he personally wrote the constituion., not a bunch of people in a christian country
and you claimed he was an atheist but never proved it.
it is obvious you post the dumbest things. lol
You are the one who said framers like Jefferson were godly Christians claiming to be doing the will of God.

You are the one who said framers like Jefferson were godly Christians claiming to be doing the will of God.

i said the country was run by christians. I didn't say he was personally a christian, let alone a"godly christian" whatever you think that means.
you keep obsessing about jefferson. try to pay attention, there were many people involved in the constitution

its amusing how the right always whine how the country was founded by christians in terms of wanting to bring back "christian values", but then try to run away from that claim when the evil of slavery from founding christians is talked about. lol

The original states, except Rhode Island, collectively appointed 70 individuals to the Constitutional Convention

so stop obsessing about one person. lol

i said the country was run by christians. I didn't say he was personally a christian, let alone a"godly christian" whatever you think that means.
you keep obsessing about jefferson. try to pay attention, there were many people involved in the constitution

its amusing how the right always whine how the country was founded by christians in terms of wanting to bring back "christian values", but then try to run away from that claim when the evil of slavery from founding christians is talked about. lol
You are mistaken to suggest slave-owning elitist atheists like Jefferson did not put slavery in the Constitution while non-slave-owning grassroots Christian farmers and workers did.

Werbung:
The original states, except Rhode Island, collectively appointed 70 individuals to the Constitutional Convention

so stop obsessing about one person. lol
How many were God-honoring, God-fearing, Bible-believing Christian opponents of slavery advocating for protections of slavery to be included in the Constitution? None. God-honoring Christians of that day were on record opposing slavery, not that modern descendants of freed slaves recognize that.

Sadly, tens of thousands of Christian families lost loved ones in the Civil War fighting the Southern Democrats to free slaves and the descendants of those white patriots today get little recognition or respect from leftist descendants of slaves.

Back