The Pope Resigns

I was hoping they would quit passing over this guy.

frsarducci.gif

I Remember him on David Letterman show

Werbung:
Dawkinrocks says "" They chose a Sth American because they extort most of their money from Sth America but are losing support in droves".

Even though the Church in South America is stronger than in Europe, It does nt follow that where the money is.

Also the Pope has proclaimed he wants "A poor church for the poor"'.

Dawkinrocks says "" They chose a Sth American because they extort most of their money from Sth America but are losing support in droves".

Even though the Church in South America is stronger than in Europe, It does nt follow that where the money is.

Also the Pope has proclaimed he wants "A poor church for the poor"'.

you are kind to humor D so. he's acting like the monkey throwing poop because thats about the level of discourse he's capable of. hes just a kid after all.

More pearls from dog

Aus isn't humouring me

He is making an effort to debate his albeit ridiculous worldview

Which puts him way ahead of you

The pope may say he is for the poor

Pope's say a lot of things that are ludicrous

I see the cardinal of Durban is saying paedofilia is not a crime

The rcc is a cess pit supported by idiots

Aus, do you queue up to worship bits of bone and wood like your fellow Catholics do?

More pearls from dog

Aus isn't humouring me

He is making an effort to debate his albeit ridiculous worldview

Which puts him way ahead of you

The pope may say he is for the poor

Pope's say a lot of things that are ludicrous

I see the cardinal of Durban is saying paedofilia is not a crime

The rcc is a cess pit supported by idiots

Aus, do you queue up to worship bits of bone and wood like your fellow Catholics do?

when were you planning on debating instead of your usual schtick ?

Dawkinrocks ask Aus, do you queue up to worship bits of bone and wood like your fellow Catholics do". "

The answer is no. Do some research on religion before you ask silly questions.

The roman catholic church has a long history of reliquary

They have regularly worshipped bits of wood allegedly from the cross or bits of bone allegedly from a saint

In fact a bit if bone allegedly from a saint was taken to the uk a couple of years ago and idiotic people or as we sometimes call them, Catholics queued for ages to pay homage to it

Aus it is clear that you get by by being ignorant even of the mad behaviour of other Catholics

That and turning a blind eye to the monstrous acts of the church you subscribe to

Now, go and eat some rotting flesh and drink some blood

Oh, I suppose you will claim that isn't what Catholics believe either

Dawkinsrocks. ou first of all said Catholics worship bits of wood and bone, now you say they pay homage to it. If you don't know what Catholics do with relics why make the ascertain.
As far as Communion or Eucharist , Your terms are still incorrect

Poor ignorant aus

Catholics think that touching a bit of wood will somehow magic something for them

And they have only recently stopped banging on about the cannibalistic act of communion

Or didn't you know that either?

When did bread stop turning into flesh by the way?

Now, my back us killing me so I'm off to the cemetery to touch some bones

That should make me better

Oh and the pope is a vicious fascist collaborator who gave up priests to the Argentinian junta who killed them

He should do well

Dawkinsrocks, you still show ignorance of your subject. I do not know any Catholics who belive touching wood would do any good.

As far as communion is concern some Catholic do believe that bread, while have the appearance of bread, becomes Christ body.

I have already answer the question about Pope Francis action in the coup. He did not betray his priests but work to have them release.

Dawkinsrocks, you still show ignorance of your subject. I do not know any Catholics who belive touching wood would do any good.

As far as communion is concern some Catholic do believe that bread, while have the appearance of bread, becomes Christ body.

I have already answer the question about Pope Francis action in the coup. He did not betray his priests but work to have them release.

Aus you do understand that D only does this irritate and offend right ?
He is willfully ignorant of course but even if he were not, if is secondary to his purpose here.

Werbung:

Ahhh so you don't know anyone who thinks touching a bone or bit of wood will do magic?

I guess it can't be true then

Someone should tell the rcc then because they drag bits of hone around the world to give their morninc supporters a chance to stare in wonder

You seem extremely ignorant of what your church believes

Mind you the rcc has to keep abandoning so many of its mad ideas that it is hard to keep up

Did limbo end up in limbo and is that where you learn to limbo dance?

Back