The Pope Resigns

Dawkinrocks, Your comments are absurd. Pope Francis 1 has no history of Pedophies. They are rare in his country. I suspect he will try to clean it up in other countries He certainly will not restore Archbishop O 'Brien.

Lolo2, There have been allegations that some Jesuits supported the Junta but not Francis.

Werbung:
Wherever there are roman catholic priests there is paedofilia

Aus, you are so brainwashed

The catholic church is a disgrace but you seem to be able to overlook its long history of murder, money laundering, nazi sympathy, deviance, anti-science etc

If it was really a home for loving caring people why is it always embroiled in such despicable behaviour?

BTW it gets away with it because its moronic supporters keep making excuses for its relentless excess

And this pope is just a stupid old man who was installed as a cynical effort to maintain income from the poor people of Latin America

And the Pope does pay ITALIAN TAXES. Cause i just saw Italian Police keeping people in order at the vatican. You see when theres police protection YOU PAY THE TAXES!!

Corruption is in the eyes of the beholder. Whatever tax arrangements the Vatican has with Italy, I know Pope Francis paid his own hotel bill and use a bus rather than a car on the first day.

Dawkinrocks, If the Catholic Church is as old as it claims it will have " its long history of murder, money laundering, nazi sympathy, deviance, anti-science etc "" . It also will in its history acts of love and mercy, honest mean, anti Nazi activities , good morals and pro science activities.

There are two sides to having a long history.

Corruption is in the eyes of the beholder. Whatever tax arrangements the Vatican has with Italy, I know Pope Francis paid his own hotel bill and use a bus rather than a car on the first day.

Dawkinrocks, If the Catholic Church is as old as it claims it will have " its long history of murder, money laundering, nazi sympathy, deviance, anti-science etc "" . It also will in its history acts of love and mercy, honest mean, anti Nazi activities , good morals and pro science activities.

There are two sides to having a long history.

its not as though whatever land he hails from or people hw sprang from were innocent.
he should understand that pointing a finger only means you have pointing back at yourself.

The Royal family of England are just as corrupt like the catholic church. The Royal family are catholic. Theyre like two peas in a pod.

Steveo what planet are you on?

It is illegal for the royal family to be Catholics

And the Vatican pays no tax.

And aus, why do you think a few good deeds cancel out a long history of murder, torture, abuse, persecution, nazi sympathy etc?

The rcc preaches kindness and love and practices meanness and hate

It promotes inequality and discrimination

And as for ' corruption is in the eye of the beholder' I guess you have to be that blasé about rcc excess to con yourself into believing it is not a despicable place for criminals and fools

They do pay taxes

Vatican told to pay taxes as Italy tackles budget crisis

After several years of scandal in which the Catholic Church has faced allegations of financial impropriety, paedophile priests and rumours of plots to kill the Pope, the Vatican is now facing a new €600m-a-year tax bill as Rome seeks to head off European Commission censure over controversial property tax breaks enjoyed by the Church.

resume property tax, or Ici, payments.
Mr Almunia said in 2010 that the exemption amounted to state aid that might breach EU competition law. A parliamentary proposal by the Italian Radicals party last August to repeal the exemption, with a successful petition on Facebook, upped the pressure. A spokesman for Mr Almunia appeared to give the thumbs-up yesterday: "It is a proposal that constitutes a significant progress on the issue and I hope will be implemented," he said.

"This is a victory for public pressure," said Mario Staderini, the leader of the Italian Radicals party. "We've managed to break down – a little bit – the wall protecting the Church."

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...s-as-italy-tackles-budget-crisis-6988938.html

And the Queen pays British taxes,..Want me to prove that too?

So you now accept that you were massively wrong about the royal family

Well accept the same about the rcc

You are just extremely ignorant

Like most right wing Americans

You have to be

So you now accept that you were massively wrong about the royal family

Well accept the same about the rcc

You are just extremely ignorant

Like most right wing Americans

You have to be

so you admit you were massivly wrong about the vatican taxes ?

You are extremely ignorant. like most leftists anywhere in the wide world

do you never tire of looking foolish ?

Theres an ad says Do you approve? I say no. This is who they should have chosen

Corbis-ZG001085.jpg

Luis Aponte Martinez Why? Cause hes closer to Pope John Paul reminds you of pope john paul

I think we were all surprised by the appointment. He was not an outsider ,mention in the top ten. But he was not a favourite. By local bishop said he was not in his top six . I do not know Martinez but if he is American , I think it would be hard for a North American to be elected given the political situation. Look at the appointment of a South American as a move away from Europe.

Werbung:
They chose a Sth American because they extort most of their money from Sth America but are losing support in droves

They are trying to stop that. It is a cynical money grabbing exercise by a mafia crime syndicate

Back