The Democrat Party Celebrates MLK Day

David Duke went somewhere ?

David duke the Former Republican Republican Candidate for President in 1992? Or David duke the Republican Candidate for US Senate 1990...or.. ( David duke got 43% of the Republican vote in that Primary...)
Or David Duke that Ran to be the Republican Gov of Louisiana in 1992...he made it to a Run off with 32% before lossing that one...or did you mean the David duke who ran as a Republican in 1996

By the way, he currently is going after the tea party vote...
http://www.davidduke.com/general/will-dr-david-duke-run-for-u-s-president_17873.html

so yea he went somewhere...to the REPUBLICAN PARTY

Werbung:
just about as dumb as a statement...its called Realignment...read about it...the Democractic party of 100 years ago has little in common with todays...Just like todays Republicans are all states rights....but before fought the war to say no to that idea. Not the same parties...deal with it.

Slavery is not a right in any state. That was the problem.

its nice of you to admit it.

Oh, that's so cute when you do that. I know you are, but what am I.......

Democrats look at people as voting blocks. Black, White, Hispanic, Gay, poor,wealthy, etc, etc. Everyone is divided up by ethnic or victimizational lines. Gay rights. Amazing. The USA existed for over 200 years and denied gays rights all that time. Amazing.

Conservatives have a message for everyone. Equal opportunity for everyone and principles to prosper by. No one is a victim and there is no such thing as class. Everyone should have the same opportunity to control their own lives without the Govt picking the winners and losers.

This administration and their idea of Govt is NOT what our founding fathers had in mind and neither did most Americans when they voted for him. Not again.

David duke the Former Republican Republican Candidate for President in 1992? Or David duke the Republican Candidate for US Senate 1990...or.. ( David duke got 43% of the Republican vote in that Primary...)
Or David Duke that Ran to be the Republican Gov of Louisiana in 1992...he made it to a Run off with 32% before lossing that one...or did you mean the David duke who ran as a Republican in 1996

By the way, he currently is going after the tea party vote...
http://www.davidduke.com/general/will-dr-david-duke-run-for-u-s-president_17873.html

so yea he went somewhere...to the REPUBLICAN PARTY

well then my mistake, can 't say I've been tracking him since '88 when he converted. I gather like Zel Miller the party left him in its sprint to the left.

Anyone with half a brain can see when someone is trying to use the old Dixicrats ( who where conservitives.) to attack modern Liberal Democrats...as if they are the same thing.
The meaning of "conservatism" in America has little in common with the way the word is used elsewhere. As Ribuffo (2011) notes, "what Americans now call conservatism much of the world calls liberalism or neoliberalism."[21] Since the 1950s conservatism in the United States has been chiefly associated with the Republican Party. However, during the era of segregation many Southern Democrats were conservatives, and they played a key role in the Conservative Coalition that controlled Congress from 1937 to 1963.
Anyone with at least half a brain would know better than to equate modern Conservatives with the Southern Democrats, as if they are the same thing... :rolleyes:

The White Trash Hicks where run out of the party...and look where they ran....made a nice happy home to.
Some of them were already right at home in the Democrat party... Like Robert "KKK" Byrd.
Robert Carlyle Byrd was a United States Senator from West Virginia. A member of the Democratic Party, Byrd served as a U.S. Representative from 1953 until 1959 and as a U.S. Senator from 1959 to 2010. He was the longest-serving senator and the longest-serving member in the history of the United States Congress.​

Oh, that's so cute when you do that. I know you are, but what am I.......

Democrats look at people as voting blocks. Black, White, Hispanic, Gay, poor,wealthy, etc, etc. Everyone is divided up by ethnic or victimizational lines. Gay rights. Amazing. The USA existed for over 200 years and denied gays rights all that time. Amazing.

Conservatives have a message for everyone. Equal opportunity for everyone and principles to prosper by. No one is a victim and there is no such thing as class. Everyone should have the same opportunity to control their own lives without the Govt picking the winners and losers.

This administration and their idea of Govt is NOT what our founding fathers had in mind and neither did most Americans when they voted for him. Not again.

right...you just keep telling yourself that...and maybe one day the pixi dust will work and make it all true.

The meaning of "conservatism" in America has little in common with the way the word is used elsewhere. As Ribuffo (2011) notes, "what Americans now call conservatism much of the world calls liberalism or neoliberalism."[21] Since the 1950s conservatism in the United States has been chiefly associated with the Republican Party. However, during the era of segregation many Southern Democrats were conservatives, and they played a key role in the Conservative Coalition that controlled Congress from 1937 to 1963.
Anyone with at least half a brain would know better than to equate modern Conservatives with the Southern Democrats, as if they are the same thing... :rolleyes:

Some of them were already right at home in the Democrat party... Like Robert "KKK" Byrd.
Robert Carlyle Byrd was a United States Senator from West Virginia. A member of the Democratic Party, Byrd served as a U.S. Representative from 1953 until 1959 and as a U.S. Senator from 1959 to 2010. He was the longest-serving senator and the longest-serving member in the history of the United States Congress.​

difference being one of them gave up those idea, said he was wrong, and worked against what he had said when younger...the other was David Duke....who still says the same things...and got votes in the Republican party still . ( and I fully admit that the party higher ups where scared to death of him doing well and making a mockery of there party) But thats where he was...the Current Racist **** ...vs the Reformed one who was a Dem. If Byrd was the same person he was ...he would not be in the Current Democratic party and you know it...if you took 100 current KKK members and asked them to vote for one party of the 2 major ones for who they agreed with most..would it be the Democrats....or the Build a Fence, Blacks want Welfare not Jobs, Christian Values party..aka Republicans ( of course they would have to get past the fact republicans went all Israel on them)

well then my mistake, can 't say I've been tracking him since '88 when he converted. I gather like Zel Miller the party left him in its sprint to the left.

the Sprint to the left? Was the party some Right wing party before? Or was it Moderate with the Republicans being far right then? if so, where did all the liberal come from? just appeared one day? Or was there some mythical 3rd liberal party?

difference being one of them gave up those idea, said he was wrong, and worked against what he had said when younger...the other was David Duke....who still says the same things...and got votes in the Republican party still . ( and I fully admit that the party higher ups where scared to death of him doing well and making a mockery of there party) But thats where he was...the Current Racist **** ...vs the Reformed one who was a Dem. If Byrd was the same person he was ...he would not be in the Current Democratic party and you know it...if you took 100 current KKK members and asked them to vote for one party of the 2 major ones for who they agreed with most..would it be the Democrats....or the Build a Fence, Blacks want Welfare not Jobs, Christian Values party..aka Republicans ( of course they would have to get past the fact republicans went all Israel on them)

David Duke, a former grand wizard of the Knights of the Ku Klux Klan, has joined President Barack Obama, House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.), and Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) in expressing support for the Occupy Wall Street movement, whose protests have been marked by anti-Semitism.​
And there's...

1988 Democratic presidential campaign​

In 1988, Duke ran initially in the Democratic presidential primaries. His campaign failed to make much of an impact, with the one notable exemption of winning the little known New Hampshire Vice-Presidential primary.[28]
Late 1990s campaigns​

Republican Party Chairman Jim Nicholson remarked: "There is no room in the party of Lincoln for a Klansman like David Duke."[63]
...​
In 2004, Duke's bodyguard, roommate, and longtime associate Roy Armstrong made a bid for the United States House of Representatives, running as a Democrat, to serve Louisiana's First Congressional District. In the open primary Armstrong finished second in the six candidate field with 6.69% of the vote, but Republican Bobby Jindal received 78.40% winning the seat.[65] Duke was the head advisor of Armstrong's campaign.[66][67]

So spare us all your typical tripe about how Conservatives/Republicans are all just a bunch of racists... It's boring.

David Duke, a former grand wizard of the Knights of the Ku Klux Klan, has joined President Barack Obama, House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.), and Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) in expressing support for the Occupy Wall Street movement, whose protests have been marked by anti-Semitism.​
And there's...

1988 Democratic presidential campaign

In 1988, Duke ran initially in the Democratic presidential primaries. His campaign failed to make much of an impact, with the one notable exemption of winning the little known New Hampshire Vice-Presidential primary.[28]

Late 1990s campaigns

Republican Party Chairman Jim Nicholson remarked: "There is no room in the party of Lincoln for a Klansman like David Duke."[63]
...​
In 2004, Duke's bodyguard, roommate, and longtime associate Roy Armstrong made a bid for the United States House of Representatives, running as a Democrat, to serve Louisiana's First Congressional District. In the open primary Armstrong finished second in the six candidate field with 6.69% of the vote, but Republican Bobby Jindal received 78.40% winning the seat.[65] Duke was the head advisor of Armstrong's campaign.[66][67]

So spare us all your typical tripe about how Conservatives/Republicans are all just a bunch of racists... It's boring.

or you could try reading...where I said that the party higher ups did not want him...But he did still gain votes. So maybe you could stop pretending there is not racism in the party.

Werbung:
Back