Donald Trump endorses Mitt,Threatens to Run 3rd party if Mitt not nominated

steveox

Donald Trump won’t run if Mitt Romney is GOP pick

MSNBC senior political analyst Mark Halperin tweeted Thursday:
“Donald Trump just told me that if Romney is the nominee he (Trump) will NOT run as an Indy or 3rd party in 2012. Unequivocal.”

Trump’s NBC series “Celebrity Apprentice” debuts Feb. 19.
Trump scheduled a news conference for Thursday afternoon.

Last May, at an NBC gathering with advertisers at a Hilton hotel ballroom in Manhattan, Trump announced he would not seek to become the GOP presidential candidate, but would be returning as star of NBC reality series “Celebrity Apprentice” this season. This season, The Donald will be called upon to pass judgment on the leadership skills of Clay Aiken, Arsenio Hall, and Victoria Gotti, among others.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...12/02/02/gIQAJZP0kQ_blog.html?wprss=rss_style

This is suicide for Trump if does it. If He gets Obama re-elected HIS SHOW IS DONE! Remember what happened to MASH when Alan Alda got political and endorsed E.R.A and womens rights? Remember what happened to The Cosby Show when Bill Cosby got political and promoted rights to African Americans and pushed to make MLK birthday a national holdiday. Look what happen to Mel Gibson when he made comments about the jews. Celebrities can voice their opinons but it can be suicide to their careers. Look at George Clooney since when he makes movies and has been a blockbuster hit? He only made one damn good movie. "Oceans 11" That was before his 9-11 comment. So Mr Trump if youre even thinking running again because Mitt didnt get nominated I WILL NOT WATCH THE APPRENTICE AGAIN!! And youll lose viewers as well. If you run as 3rd party The Celebrity Apprentice on Feb. 19 will be your last one.

Werbung:
Yes i agree.

oh and I kind of like Balto as well as long as I don't get very far off the beaten path to the entertainment district. Camden Yard is a terrific place to see a ballgame. Maybe one day the Orioles will will get as good as their fans and home.

Werbung:
Back