Restoring Honor

Gipper

Hey Libs, how many people attended Glenn Beck's little show Saturday at the Lincoln Memorial on the anniversary of MLK's great speech?

Please give us your crowd estimates. I am most interested.

I heard there were only a few thousand there...no doubt this photo is a lie right?

080310pics1.jpg

Werbung:
Hey Libs, how many people attended Glenn Beck's little show Saturday at the Lincoln Memorial on the anniversary of MLK's great speech?

Please give us your crowd estimates. I am most interested.

I heard there were only a few thousand there...no doubt this photo is a lie right?
About as many as the late A. Hitler Nuremberg rally. Albeit, fewer banners. So, what's your point? That many people can't be wrong?

There were lots of people, no trash left as usual in conservative events, no one arrested as usual in conservative events.

Last night CSPAN was replaying Al Sharpton's event, almost every speaker said something negative about the restoring honor event, some spend their whole speech bashing the restoring honor event, apparently there were a few hundred there according to Al Sharpton and a couple of speakers, but the camera never panned out enough to see the whole crowd so I don't know how many showed up there but it sure was a negative event.

I wish CSPAN would reply the restoring honor event, I would like to see it.

There were lots of people, no trash left as usual in conservative events, no one arrested as usual in conservative events.

Last night CSPAN was replaying Al Sharpton's event, almost every speaker said something negative about the restoring honor event, some spend their whole speech bashing the restoring honor event, apparently there were a few hundred there according to Al Sharpton and a couple of speakers, but the camera never panned out enough to see the whole crowd so I don't know how many showed up there but it sure was a negative event.

I wish CSPAN would reply the restoring honor event, I would like to see it.

They did replay Becks event.

Did you see Sharpton on O'Reilly? The man is so full of hate, and anger, he is a pathetic excuse for a man. The idea that King was speaking only to Blacks, and that the "I have dream" belief is someohow the property of Black America, is pathetic.

Sharpton estimates he had around 30,000 people there the majority of whom were Black. Beck had around 800,000 of all races.

I forgot. Sharpton was bragging about how many they bussed in. Guess they could not afford to get there by themselves.

This army of well-mannered folks that marched into Washington seemed comprised mainly of people who had once marched in the U.S. Army or other military branch, or at least had a family member who had. Perhaps that's not surprising, given that the event was a fund-raiser for the Special Operations Warrior Foundation, which provides scholarships to the children of elite troops killed in the performance of their duty. The day was largely devoted to expressions of gratitude for the sacrifices of U.S. soldiers, for great men of American history like the Rev. Martin Luther King Jr., and for God.

But it didn't end there. Dave Roever, a Vietnam veteran, offered a closing prayer in which he thanked the Lord for the president and for the Congress. Despite the unpopularity of the latter two, no booing or catcalls could be heard.

Not only was the rally akin to a "huge church picnic" (in one Journal reporter's description), but one had to wonder if the over-achievers in this crowd actually left the area in better shape than they found it.
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748703369704575461633570826898.html

Ooooooooooooooooh those stinking racists, fascists, nazis...those intolerant haters.

So thinks the mindless lib...

They did replay Becks event.

Did you see Sharpton on O'Reilly? The man is so full of hate, and anger, he is a pathetic excuse for a man. The idea that King was speaking only to Blacks, and that the "I have dream" belief is someohow the property of Black America, is pathetic.

Sharpton estimates he had around 30,000 people there the majority of whom were Black. Beck had around 800,000 of all races.

I forgot. Sharpton was bragging about how many they bussed in. Guess they could not afford to get there by themselves.

I must have missed the replay darn it, I would have liked to see it.

yeah sharpton is pretty angry, but it seems to me most on the left are angry

CBS news...85 to about 100,000
Parks Service said like 325,000-350,000
Beck said 500,000 not 800,000...unless he himself is giving out more then one number ( not that he would ever give out conflicting info...)
And MN wingnut brainchild Bachmann...well it was well over a Million to her

of course...Some of those numbers are based on science ( though not perfect science) and some are just wild guesses...Bachmann i am looking at you...I have no idea where Beck gets his numbers if he just guessed or actuly had as reason for them

I have been at concerts that in the photo looked bigger then the ones I have seen of the event..and they where estimated at 100,000 to 130,000...and did not have the giant water pool in the middle taking up alot of space...and when I looked at the back of the pic I was looking at of Becks Rally...I could see decent open space making me think it was probly getting thinner by that point ( I am sure went back farther, was but going to be less and less dense...

as for guess..I would go with the parks Service..

Werbung:
Back