The Democrat Party Celebrates MLK Day

Werbung:
It was the Democrats who first started slavery. And giving food stamps along living in public housing folks living in ghettos is a forum of slavery. You see slavery hasnt been abolished theres another word for it EMPLOYEE!!

Let us not gloss over this too lightly.

Of course the Ds did not 'start' slavery, but as a party they promoted it, fought for it, died for it, and then imposed a savage racism across the South that existed for decades under one party rule...the D Party!!! As a political party, one of their major party platforms was segregation and this also existed for many decades.

Can we all agree with that?

Of course the Ds did not 'start' slavery, but as a party they promoted it, fought for it, died for it, and then imposed a savage racism across the South that existed for decades under one party rule...the D Party!!! As a political party, one of their major party platforms was segregation and this also existed for many decades.

not to mention the more insidious practices that have made the poor slaves to the state.

just about as dumb as a statement...its called Realignment...read about it...the Democractic party of 100 years ago has little in common with todays...Just like todays Republicans are all states rights....but before fought the war to say no to that idea. Not the same parties...deal with it.

just about as dumb as a statement...its called Realignment...read about it...the Democractic party of 100 years ago has little in common with todays...Just like todays Republicans are all states rights....but before fought the war to say no to that idea. Not the same parties...deal with it.

I don't think if you in 1820 said I think slavery should be outlawed...anyone would say thats a very conservitive idea...no it would be a Liberal idea....regardless of party name.

Dumb you say Mr. Strawman....so you deny that the D Party was heavily invested in slavery and segregation. Could you back this up with factual evidence?

And Strawboy, no one said the D party of today is the same as the D party of years ago. Do not confuse the issue, but I know that is not possible for you.

Contemporary Democrats have turned the wisdom of their iconic sovereigns inside out.
Then: "My fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you--ask what you can do for your country." --John F. Kennedy, Inaugural Address, 1961
Now: "Ask not what you can do for your country, ask what your country can do for you."
Then: "I have a dream that my children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character." --Martin L. King, Address from the Lincoln Memorial, 1963
Now: "I have a dream that my children will one day be judged by the color of their skin, not the content of their character."

Dumb you say Mr. Strawman....so you deny that the D Party was heavily invested in slavery and segregation. Could you back this up with factual evidence?

And Strawboy, no one said the D party of today is the same as the D party of years ago. Do not confuse the issue, but I know that is not possible for you.

are you unable to read? or is it the processing part thats hard for you? Anyone with half a brain can see when someone is trying to use the old Dixicrats ( who where conservitives.) to attack modern Liberal Democrats...as if they are the same thing. The White Trash Hicks where run out of the party...and look where they ran....made a nice happy home to.

Werbung:
are you unable to read? or is it the processing part thats hard for you? Anyone with half a brain can see when someone is trying to use the old Dixicrats ( who where conservitives.) to attack modern Liberal Democrats...as if they are the same thing. The White Trash Hicks where run out of the party...and look where they ran....made a nice happy home to.

David Duke went somewhere ?

Back