Tennessee Governor signs into law bill allowing armed teachers

Nothing changes the fact that teachers armed in defense against mass murderers are safer than unarmed teachers. Unarmed teachers are less able to protect innocent kids from shooters than are armed teachers.
actually you'll have to prove that too.
maybe having a gun will give them a false sense of security and more will die.

all you have is right wing blather.

Werbung:
I agree. The more good people are armed against criminal violence the more violent criminals will be shot for trying to pull their crap on armed citizens.
Most people who have guns are not present when some shooter decides to kill school children or WalMart shoppers.
It is VERY RARE when this happens. You are not a "good person" because you have a gun.

actually you'll have to prove that too.
maybe having a gun will give them a false sense of security and more will die.

all you have is right wing blather.
Stupid requests to provide impossible proofs will not be honored.

Most people who have guns are not present when some shooter decides to kill school children or WalMart shoppers.
It is VERY RARE when this happens. You are not a "good person" because you have a gun.
So? If a shooter decides to shoot up a school where a teacher is armed, then there is some hope some of the children can be saved in the short period before the police arrive.

no, i am like a rational person asking you to prove your claims.
god hates when you lie
You want me to prove allowing teachers to arm themselves against armed attacks by thugs will give them a better chance at surviving than they would have if disarmed by leftists? You are right. Some common-sense truths cannot be empirically proven as if such truth is forensic evidence of some kind.

You want me to prove allowing teachers to arm themselves against armed attacks by thugs will give them a better chance at surviving than they would have if disarmed by leftists? You are right. Some common-sense truths cannot be empirically proven as if such truth is forensic evidence of some kind.
No not what I asked, English moron

You can believe anything you want
You didn't prove arming teachers would save lives
I made no argument so clearly you are confused
Common sense leaves no doubt that armed citizens can interrupt or end gun crimes where unarmed citizens are powerless to do the same thing. That is similar to the fact that armed police are better at stopping criminal gun crimes than are unarmed police.

Common sense leaves no doubt that armed citizens can interrupt or end gun crimes where unarmed citizens are powerless to do the same thing. That is similar to the fact that armed police are better at stopping criminal gun crimes than are unarmed police.
common sense also says that guns can kill innocent people and be stolen to kill innocent people.
common sense also says that guns can give you a false sense of security and needlessly risk your life.
you apparently have no common sense.

We will need to wait and see how this silly arming teachers thing prevents massacres in Tennessee schools.

Werbung:
common sense also says that guns can kill innocent people and be stolen to kill innocent people.
common sense also says that guns can give you a false sense of security and needlessly risk your life.
I agree that guns kill innocent people and can be stolen to kill innocent people, but I do not agree that such a fact should lead people to disarm Americans against gun crimes.

Back