Tennessee Governor signs into law bill allowing armed teachers

Werbung:
Ah, springtime. When the trolls return to HoP. Flushing you into the "ignore" sewer now, along with a number of other turds. Happy floating!
If you do it just means I get to keep making you stupid while you wallow in ignorance
Win win lol

Countries with sane gun laws have a tiny fraction of gun deaths as the US.
Most likely some cop will shoot an armed teacher or vice versa and the stupidity of this will become apparent.
Countries outside the US may have fewer people, fewer gun deaths, fewer blacks, or whatever, but they do not have the US Constitution and freedom so to hell with them if they want to take that away from Americans.

Duh, soldiers are trained to handle weapons
Teachers are trained to teach comparing them is stupid
God you are stupid lol
All adults with concealed carry permits in our church and school have been trained in the use of firearms. Those who think innocent gun deaths will increase if more Americans are armed in defense of attackers are stupid. For me, however, if leftists foolishly claim increases in violence are the price of freedom, then I still say, "give me liberty or give me death."

Prove that armed teachers will overall save lives
You got it backwards, Mr. "Give me irrefutable empirical proof of everything you say that I refuse to believe." You fail to prove that increased arming of teachers does not prevent gun violence.

All adults with concealed carry permits in our church and school have been trained in the use of firearms. Those who think innocent gun deaths will increase if more Americans are armed in defense of attackers are stupid. For me, however, if leftists foolishly claim increases in violence are the price of freedom, then I still say, "give me liberty or give me death."
"trained" to deal with armed intruders? how long was the course? and that's one school.

feel free to provide evidence that arming teachers will result in fewer deaths. so far all you do is keep claiming it is true, calling me "stupid" when you are the moron who can't prove your claim. lol

so you are ok with the "freedom" for more deaths? how pathetic.

I found this image online, but it's identical to the signs posted at my daughter's school. I'll wager most douchebags planning to shoot up a school will avoid the targets they know will shoot back. We know the Pulse Nightclub shooter had considered a different venue, but changed his mind when he discovered his first choice had armed security onsite.

1714560310015.png

Last edited:
I found this image online, but it's identical to the signs posted at my daughter's school. I'll wager most douchebags planning to shoot up a school will avoid the targets they know will shoot back. We know the Pulse Nightclub shooter had considered a different venue, but changed his mind when he discovered his first choice had armed security onsite.

View attachment 13177
Wonder how many innocent people will accidentally be shot by armed teachers over time, or by students stealing the weapons

Link: Tennessee Gov. Bill Lee signs into law bill allowing armed teachers

Gov. Bill Lee signed into law Friday a controversial bill to allow school teachers and staff to carry guns in school.

The law goes into immediate effect.

House and Senate Republicans passed the bill, HB 1202/SB 1321, in the final weeks of the legislative session over the protests of school shooting survivors, teachers and gun-reform advocates...

My daughter is in her 7th year as a teacher. This is the first school year she's been among the armed teachers/staff on her campus.
LOL why does Tennessee need a law allowing teachers to have arms?

Wonder how many innocent people will accidentally be shot by armed teachers over time, or by students stealing the weapons
WOOOH! Lefties are afraid more innocent people will die if armed against violence than will die if they have no protection whatsoever against violence. Lefties are stupid, certifiably so.

WOOOH! Lefties are afraid more innocent people will die if armed against violence than will die if they have no protection whatsoever against violence. Lefties are stupid, certifiably so.

we all want safer schools and the only way to do that is to control access when they do not and have armed staff to react. by the time you call the cops its to late they do not get that. and they do not like cops to start with.

View attachment 13177
Yes its not fair to nut cake to have to face a armed person who might stop them.

Werbung:

yes, i am afraid doing something might result in more innocent deaths.
if you weren't a hateful right wing moron, you would be too

Back