Tennessee Governor signs into law bill allowing armed teachers

Countries outside the US may have fewer people, fewer gun deaths, fewer blacks, or whatever, but they do not have the US Constitution and freedom so to hell with them if they want to take that away from Americans.
You are not free because you own a stupid gun.

The more people who have guns, the more people will be shot.

Werbung:
yes, i am afraid doing something might result in more innocent deaths.
if you weren't a hateful right wing moron, you would be too
Yes, banning guns in leftist 'gun-free zones' has resulted in dozens of murders of innocents by firearms.

You are not free because you own a stupid gun.

The more people who have guns, the more people will be shot.
I agree. The more good people are armed against criminal violence the more violent criminals will be shot for trying to pull their crap on armed citizens.

we're not talking about that, moron. we're talking about schools.
god you are stupid. lol
The most deaths by gun violence in schools have occurred where teachers were unarmed, police response was delayed, or officers were afraid to put themselves in harm's way.

The most deaths by gun violence in schools have occurred where teachers were unarmed, police response was delayed, or officers were afraid to put themselves in harm's way.
again, prove that arming teachers would result in fewer deaths overall.

blather proves nothing

again, prove that arming teachers would result in fewer deaths overall.

blather proves nothing
You ask for the impossible. How can anyone prove that arming teachers will discourage shooters from entering the school where the armed teachers are? That would be like trying to prove those vaccinated Americans who didn't die from covid were different from those unvaccinated Americans who didn't die from covid because the covid vaccine made the difference.

Too many modern 'geniuses' do not understand what sort of foundation must be laid in order to make a study valid and no foundation can be laid to make those studies produce valid results.

You ask for the impossible. How can anyone prove that arming teachers will discourage shooters from entering the school where the armed teachers are? That would be like trying to prove those vaccinated Americans who didn't die from covid were different from those unvaccinated Americans who didn't die from covid because the covid vaccine made the difference.

Too many modern 'geniuses' do not understand what sort of foundation must be laid in order to make a study valid and no foundation can be laid to make those studies produce valid results.

so you admit you want to do something you can't show will help matters. You want more guns in schools with no idea if that might result in more deaths, not less.

so you admit you want to do something you can't show will help matters. You want more guns in schools with no idea if that might result in more deaths, not less.
Lawmakers rely on common sense and common sense leads us to recognize that increasing the presence of armed peacekeepers tends to inhibit the breakout of open hostilities by out-of-control murderers.

Lawmakers rely on common sense and common sense leads us to recognize that increasing the presence of armed peacekeepers tends to inhibit the breakout of open hostilities by out-of-control murderers.

teachers aren't "peacekeepers", they dont have actual training as law enforcement or soldiers. they are just emotional humans with a deadly device, a deadly device which can be stolen and used by others.

teachers aren't "peacekeepers", they dont have actual training as law enforcement or soldiers. they are just emotional humans with a deadly device, a deadly device which can be stolen and used by others.
Even an armed teacher with inadequate firearms training stands a better chance against a mass-murdering gunman than a teacher with no gun.

I kind of agree on one point. The time I had to pull my gun to defuse a threat to the safety of others it was the pistol that was keeping the piece more than me.

Even an armed teacher with inadequate firearms training stands a better chance against a mass-murdering gunman than a teacher with no gun.

again, the issue is overall savings every school day. what about stolen guns? what about teachers making mistakes?
you never address those cases, because you are a lying moron.

I kind of agree on one point. The time I had to pull my gun to defuse a threat to the safety of others it was the pistol that was keeping the piece more than me.

glad you agree teachers aren't anything like "peacekeepers", they dont get the training police and soliders do.

Werbung:
again, the issue is overall savings every school day. what about stolen guns? what about teachers making mistakes?
you never address those cases, because you are a lying moron.
Nothing changes the fact that teachers armed in defense against mass murderers are safer than unarmed teachers. Unarmed teachers are less able to protect innocent kids from shooters than are armed teachers.

Back