soldier (soldiers ?) kill 16 afgans

Werbung:
The poor dumb things better riot or the Taliban will make sure they will, and the people fear the Taliban much more than the American soldier.
Yes, I'm sure they're more afraid of the Taliban, despite the numbers of people in this country who think of them as "poor dumb things" instead of fellow human beings with the same worth as Americans.

Yes, I'm sure they're more afraid of the Taliban, despite the numbers of people in this country who think of them as "poor dumb things" instead of fellow human beings with the same worth as Americans.

yes because hey know the Taliban think they have no value at all.

Can you identify Americans who think Afghanis are "poor dumb things?" Who are these Americans who think Afghanis are less human and of less worth than Americans? Please enlighten us. If you can't, could you please refrain from posting foolishness going forward.

Okay. So, Alias stated "...the poor dumb things..." which you concluded means some Americans think Afhanis are less human and of less worth than Americans. Do you fail to see that your conclusion is terribly inaccurate?

Okay. So, Alias stated "...the poor dumb things..." which you concluded means some Americans think Afhanis are less human and of less worth than Americans. Do you fail to see that your conclusion is terribly inaccurate?
Only if Alias' statement doesn't represent the opinions of any significant number of Americans, but I think it probably does.

If that's wrong, then my conclusion is inaccurate.

Here's more about the story:

Right now, it appears that a staff sargent went on a killing spree. Why remains unknown.

Now, put the shoe on the other foot: A foreign army has entered the US and shows no sign of leaving. There is a group of violent extremists (Taliban) who want to take over the government, so that army isn't totally unwelcome, but is still a foreign occupier. One of the soldiers goes nuts and kills a bunch of civilians, including children.

What would your reaction be?

1) If I wanted them out strongly enough I might convince myself that the means to get them out justified killing a few families to pin on the enemy.

2) Or maybe it never happened but the US admin is colluding with the Afgans to force a withdrawal.

If the soldier commits suicide while in custody and we end up getting out then that is support for #2. If the Afghans try to force us to leave but the US succeeds in resisting then that is support for #1. If the soldier is tried with a confession and evidence but ends up being let go in two years then that is support for the story as told.

Only if Alias' statement doesn't represent the opinions of any significant number of Americans, but I think it probably does.

If that's wrong, then my conclusion is inaccurate.

No...NO....NO!!!! Your conclusion is absurd because it is based on a slightly insensitive statement by Alias...though illiteracy in Agfhanland is VERY HIGH...you know this right?

You being a retired p-school teacher surely understands that making a conclusion from NO EVIDENCE is both inappropriate and completely illogical. It may also indicate that you are both intolerant and bigoted to condemn some Americans based on NO EVIDENCE...unless of course, you recognize you are mistaken.

Please post legitimate relevant evidence to back your belief that Americans think Afhanis are less human and of less worth than Americans.

Werbung:
No...NO....NO!!!! Your conclusion is absurd because it is based on a slightly insensitive statement by Alias...though illiteracy in Agfhanland is VERY HIGH...you know this right?

You being a retired p-school teacher surely understands that making a conclusion from NO EVIDENCE is both inappropriate and completely illogical. It may also indicate that you are both intolerant and bigoted to condemn some Americans based on NO EVIDENCE...unless of course, you recognize you are mistaken.

Please post legitimate relevant evidence to back your belief that Americans think Afhanis are less human and of less worth than Americans.
Does that mean you don't agree with Alias?

Back