soldier (soldiers ?) kill 16 afgans

You backed up nothing and to think you did, proves how delusional you are.

You condemned Rush for his nasty comments about the lib law student. Here is you...

I thought you said it was liberals who changed the subject. Are you a liberal now?

Yet...now you make absurd bigoted accusations against Americans based on nothing but your lib FEELINGS and refuse to apologize.
It was based on Alias' post, and the tendency to count the cost of war by American casualties only. It's called ethnocentrism, and isn't peculiar to Americans.

Rush apologized. He has so much more class than you.

Who did I call a slut and a whore and then ask to watch them have sex?

Your lib buddy Pockets stated inflammatory and bigoted statements TOO ....about Southerns. You libs are so predictable.

I guess it is true. Libs never say they are sorry for their HYPOCRISY.

Are you sorry about your stereotyping?[/quote]

Werbung:
I thought you said it was liberals who changed the subject. Are you a liberal now?

It was based on Alias' post, and the tendency to count the cost of war by American casualties only. It's called ethnocentrism, and isn't peculiar to Americans.

Who did I call a slut and a whore and then ask to watch them have sex?

Are you sorry about your stereotyping?
[/quote]

Amazing!!!

You claim Americans thinks Afghanis dumb, have less worth, and are less human than Americans. THIS IS OFFENSIVE TO MANY AMERICANS INCLUDING MYSELF. I KNOW NO ONE WHO THINKS THIS WAY, BUT YOU.

IF SOMEONE SAID THE SAME WORDS YOU SAID ABOUT BLACKS, GAYS, WOMEN YOU WOULD BE THE FIRST TO CONDEMN THEM.

HYPOCRITE!!!

Amazing!!!

You claim Americans thinks Afghanis dumb, have less worth, and are less human than Americans. THIS IS OFFENSIVE TO MANY AMERICANS INCLUDING MYSELF. I KNOW NO ONE WHO THINKS THIS WAY, BUT YOU.

IF SOMEONE SAID THE SAME WORDS YOU SAID ABOUT BLACKS, GAYS, WOMEN YOU WOULD BE THE FIRST TO CONDEMN THEM.

HYPOCRITE!!!
Sure, I would condemn anyone trying to say that blacks, gays, and women have less value than the rest of us, wouldn't you?

I've given a couple of examples to show my opinion is correct. So far, all you've demonstrated is that your caps lock key works.

Yes, it is your opinion that Americans think Afghanis dumb, less worth, and of less human. You say you have given a couple examples. Can you give those examples to me again please?

Yes, it is your opinion that Americans think Afghanis dumb, less worth, and of less human. You say you have given a couple examples. Can you give those examples to me again please?
OK, once again:
To start with I was responding to Alias statement above. Now, maybe Alias opinion of the Afganis doesn't reflect that of any significant number of Americans, so I added our tendency to measure the cost of foreign wars in terms of American, not total casualties.
I also mentioned the issue of "collateral damage" and asked whether that would be considered acceptable were it to happen on US soil. If, for example, we were to launch an attack in the war on drugs in an American city, kill off a nest of drug runners, but also kill some innocents in the process, would that be OK? We seem to think it is OK in the case of the war on terror in other nations.

Now, it's your turn. Tell us why you think there is no significant number of Americans who value American lives more than those of non Americans.

What does the word dumb mean anyway?

The dictionary says it's someone who can't speak.

In my book, it's someone who isn't educated to the facts, nor wants to find out.

What does the word dumb mean anyway?

The dictionary says it's someone who can't speak.

In my book, it's someone who isn't educated to the facts, nor wants to find out.
dumb (d
ubreve.gif
m)
adj. dumb·er, dumb·est
a. Lacking the power of speech. Used of animals and inanimate objects.
b. Often Offensive Incapable of using speech; mute. Used of humans. See Usage Note at mute.
2. Temporarily speechless, as with shock or fear: I was dumb with disbelief.
3. Unwilling to speak; taciturn.
4. Not expressed or articulated in sounds or words: dumb resentment.
5. Nautical Not self-propelling.
6. Conspicuously unintelligent; stupid: dumb officials; a dumb decision.
7. Unintentional; haphazard: dumb luck.
tr.v. dumbed, dumb·ing, dumbs
To make silent or dumb.
Phrasal Verb:
dumb down/up Slang
To rewrite for a less educated or less sophisticated audience.

OK, once again:
To start with I was responding to Alias statement above. Now, maybe Alias opinion of the Afganis doesn't reflect that of any significant number of Americans, so I added our tendency to measure the cost of foreign wars in terms of American, not total casualties.
I also mentioned the issue of "collateral damage" and asked whether that would be considered acceptable were it to happen on US soil. If, for example, we were to launch an attack in the war on drugs in an American city, kill off a nest of drug runners, but also kill some innocents in the process, would that be OK? We seem to think it is OK in the case of the war on terror in other nations.

Now, it's your turn. Tell us why you think there is no significant number of Americans who value American lives more than those of non Americans.

Man-o-man.....you must have been one of the worse p-school teachers in all of history.

You claimed you had a couple examples to show your opinion is correct. Your opinion is Americans thinks Afghanis dumb, have less worth, and are less human than Americans. A "couple" means two. You offered only one example. One is not two. You see?

Secondly, Alias called the Afghanis "poor dumb things." Basing your harsh opinion of Americans on Alias' statement is ignorant and bigoted. It is NOT an example a logical thinking person would use to back an opinion. So, you effectively have offered NO EXAMPLES to back your bigoted opinion of Americans.

Your statements on collateral damage and casualties has nothing to do with or in anyway provides proof backing your bigoted opinion of Americans. It is just more fluff that apparently confuses you.

I thank God every day that my wonderful children will NEVER walk the halls of a p-school.

Man-o-man.....you must have been one of the worse p-school teachers in all of history.

You claimed you had a couple examples to show your opinion is correct. Your opinion is Americans thinks Afghanis dumb, have less worth, and are less human than Americans. A "couple" means two. You offered only one example. One is not two. You see?

Secondly, Alias called the Afghanis "poor dumb things." Basing your harsh opinion of Americans on Alias' statement is ignorant and bigoted. It is NOT an example a logical thinking person would use to back an opinion. So, you effectively have offered NO EXAMPLES to back your bigoted opinion of Americans.

Your statements on collateral damage and casualties has nothing to do with or in anyway provides proof backing your bigoted opinion of Americans. It is just more fluff that apparently confuses you.

I thank God every day that my wonderful children will NEVER walk the halls of a p-school.
So, god is paying for your children to attend private school? Sweet.

I didn't say all Americans believe that "Afghanis dumb, have less worth, and are less human than Americans" I said that I've observed that some Americans don't place same value on an Afgani (or Iraqi, or some other foreign national) life as they do on an American life. I gave three reasons for my opinion. So far, you've given your unsupported opinion, period.

If you had gone to a "p-school", you would have been exposed to a teacher who at least attempted to teach you the difference between a fact and an opinion, as well as how to support opinions with facts. That's part of the state mandated curriculum, at least in California. Of course, private schools can do what they want.

Surely more than an American court martial is necessary. He must be tried in public court with some Afghanistan involvement. Perhaps as an additional judge or observer.

Absolutely not -- the agreement in place with the US/NATO and Afghanistan shields our soldiers from Afghan criminal law -- and rightfully so.

We should not budge in any manner on that point -- which is tragic in this scenario, but 100% required if we are to operate abroad.

I didn't say all Americans believe that "Afghanis dumb, have less worth, and are less human than Americans" I said that I've observed that some Americans don't place same value on an Afgani (or Iraqi, or some other foreign national) life as they do on an American life. I gave three reasons for my opinion. So far, you've given your unsupported opinion, period.

If you had gone to a "p-school", you would have been exposed to a teacher who at least attempted to teach you the difference between a fact and an opinion, as well as how to support opinions with facts. That's part of the state mandated curriculum, at least in California. Of course, private schools can do what they want.

not if they want their matriculation's to "count" at least here in the Commonwealth of Virginia.

but to the more immediate point, one could make the case that its hard to apply a standard such as equal worth when the group in question does not share that viewpoint. I wonder if the expression "all things being equal" came about to address this ?

Absolutely not -- the agreement in place with the US/NATO and Afghanistan shields our soldiers from Afghan criminal law -- and rightfully so.

We should not budge in any manner on that point -- which is tragic in this scenario, but 100% required if we are to operate abroad.

funny how Karzai does not make a point of explaining this to his people /irony

All I asked you to do was back your bigoted opinion of Americans with relevant examples. Your response was an EPIC FAILURE.. If I were your p-school treacher grading your effort, you flunked.

I state again here, your bigoted opinion. You stated Americans believe Afghanis are dumb, less human, and of less worth than Americans. You chose to back your bigoted opinion with Alias' post where he stated Afghanis are poor dumb things. As I have stated above ad nauseum, Alias' post is a far cry from your bigoted statement. Your failure to recognize this only proves how illogical you are.

You then claim because Americans do not count our enemies dead this somehow collaborates your bigoted opinion of Americans. Another weak and nonsensical example that FAILS totally. You then claim collateral damage caused by our military backs your bigoted opinion, which is so weak and liberal minded, I have to laugh. The American military is always worried about collateral damage before taking action. Your failure to recognize this just proves once again how liberalism has infected your brain.

All I asked is for you to provide relevant proof to back your bigoted opinion. And you could not.

All I asked you to do was back your bigoted opinion of Americans with relevant examples. Your response was an EPIC FAILURE.. If I were your p-school treacher grading your effort, you flunked.

I state again here, your bigoted opinion. You stated Americans believe Afghanis are dumb, less human, and of less worth than Americans. You chose to back your bigoted opinion with Alias' post where he stated Afghanis are poor dumb things. As I have stated above ad nauseum, Alias' post is a far cry from your bigoted statement. Your failure to recognize this only proves how illogical you are.

You then claim because Americans do not count our enemies dead this somehow collaborates your bigoted opinion of Americans. Another weak and nonsensical example that FAILS totally. You then claim collateral damage caused by our military backs your bigoted opinion, which is so weak and liberal minded, I have to laugh. The American military is always worried about collateral damage before taking action. Your failure to recognize this just proves once again how liberalism has infected your brain.

All I asked is for you to provide relevant proof to back your bigoted opinion. And you could not.
You offered nothing whatsoever to back up your unsupported opinion. You see, everyone has an opinion, but the the value of an opinion is determined by the following formula:

V = O x F^2

Where V is the value, O is the opinion, and F are the facts to support the opinion. In my case, the value is `1 x 3 ^2, or 9. In your case, the value is 1 x 0^2, or 0. Your use of bold and caps lock simply doesn't count. Sorry.

Werbung:
Back