So much for the earth being 6000 years old.

Werbung:
Now can you find a link that proves bigfoot?

LOL the internet says so

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Do you really believe that nothing creates stuff?

IS it fun being retarded?

Proof that bigfoot is real

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/culture/article/forensic-expert-says-bigfoot-is-real

you obsessed with bigfoot too? weird lol.

the link i posted directly addressed your post with a credible scientific link.

the fact that you felt compelled to bring up bigfoot shows you had nothing intelligent to respond with. lol

you obsessed with bigfoot too? weird lol.

the link i posted directly addressed your post with a credible scientific link.

the fact that you felt compelled to bring up bigfoot shows you had nothing intelligent to respond with. lol
No need for me to even open your golden book link, but you stay there and pretend that internet links prove stuff.

https://onefishstudio.net/ucg

'Simply did not work': Mating between Neanderthals and modern humans may have been a product of failed alliances, says archaeologist Ludovic Slimak | Live Science 2-7-24

TG: The image of the Neanderthal when I was growing up was subhuman on some level. But in recent years, we've learned that Neanderthals and humans mated at multiple points. Not only did they mate, but obviously those offspring went on to have children such that
our DNA has their DNA in it. How do you think that's changed our understanding of who they were? Or does it?

LS: We use the fact that — look, all sapiens today, to different degrees, we all have a certain degree of Neanderthal DNA — and [use it to say], "OK, so they did not disappear. We all came together, and we created a new humanity."

And, in fact, that's not what it's saying, the DNA, at all. When you are searching for ancient DNA [from 40,000 to 45,000 years ago] … all these early sapiens have recent Neanderthal DNA, and that's why we have [Neanderthal DNA] today. But when you reach and you try to extract DNA from the last Neanderthals, contemporaries of these early sapiens — let's say between 40,000 and 50,000 years ago — there's not a single Neanderthal with sapiens DNA. [Editor's Note: except a
newly studied 122,000-year-old Neanderthal from Siberia].
Ha you just posted another link that confirms that neanderthals mated with humans.

And you are the little girl who believes that if you find it on the internet that it is real.

LOL, bad faith poster. Tell the faggot judge
No, you think that because you don't actually "read things" and so don't know the actual source of the information.

I see you are acting like a moron for attention again. I hope you enjoyed it. You're welcome.

No, you think that because you don't actually "read things" and so don't know the actual source of the information.

I see you are acting like a moron for attention again. I hope you enjoyed it. You're welcome.
Perhaps you will find something better to do with your life than read post that you call worthless. Guess that makes you more than worthless. except to your mother after bingo of course

Werbung:
Perhaps you will find something better to do with your life than read post that you call worthless. Guess that makes you more than worthless. except to your mother after bingo of course
Believe me, I already scroll past most of your worthless posts. And when I do respond, the relevant info is there for those reading the board, not your goofy ass.

Back