So much for the earth being 6000 years old.

Werbung:
The evidence of admixture is slight and debatable. Even at best the secularists must admit there is no more than 2% Neanderthal DNA in any modern human and there exists no Y-chromosome sharing between Neanderthals and humans.

You always make up the same lie about topics you know less than nothing about.

"The evidece is slight"

Translation: you know nothing about the topic or the evidence.

The evidence of admixture is slight and debatable. Even at best the secularists must admit there is no more than 2% Neanderthal DNA in any modern human and there exists no Y-chromosome sharing between Neanderthals and humans.
They don't have to admit anything nor did they. It's you making ridiculous claims to suit your hideous religion.
If there is any similar DNA, they were related.

You always make up the same lie about topics you know less than nothing about.

"The evidece is slight"

Translation: you know nothing about the topic or the evidence.

'Simply did not work': Mating between Neanderthals and modern humans may have been a product of failed alliances, says archaeologist Ludovic Slimak | Live Science 2-7-24

TG: The image of the Neanderthal when I was growing up was subhuman on some level. But in recent years, we've learned that Neanderthals and humans mated at multiple points. Not only did they mate, but obviously those offspring went on to have children such that
our DNA has their DNA in it. How do you think that's changed our understanding of who they were? Or does it?

LS: We use the fact that — look, all sapiens today, to different degrees, we all have a certain degree of Neanderthal DNA — and [use it to say], "OK, so they did not disappear. We all came together, and we created a new humanity."

And, in fact, that's not what it's saying, the DNA, at all. When you are searching for ancient DNA [from 40,000 to 45,000 years ago] … all these early sapiens have recent Neanderthal DNA, and that's why we have [Neanderthal DNA] today. But when you reach and you try to extract DNA from the last Neanderthals, contemporaries of these early sapiens — let's say between 40,000 and 50,000 years ago — there's not a single Neanderthal with sapiens DNA. [Editor's Note: except a
newly studied 122,000-year-old Neanderthal from Siberia].

They don't have to admit anything nor did they. It's you making ridiculous claims to suit your hideous religion.
If there is any similar DNA, they were related.
Researchers claim human and chimp DNA are possibly 98% similar, but that is only if a lot of biologic data is disregarded. Likewise, human DNA and mice DNA are reported to be around 85% similar, but only again if certain biological differences are omitted. I assure you humans and chimps are not brothers, mates, cousins, progeny or any blood-connected relation to each other and neither are mice and humans.

Researchers claim human and chimp DNA are possibly 98% similar, but that is only if a lot of biologic data is disregarded. Likewise, human DNA and mice DNA are reported to be around 85% similar, but only again if certain biological differences are omitted. I assure you humans and chimps are not brothers, mates, cousins, progeny or any blood-connected relation to each other and neither are mice and humans.
Bullshyt. It is a fact so don't go off some ridiculous religion inspired ignorance attempting to refute it.
The three most common elements in the universe are in every single living thing on earth. That means we all came from one single source. Get over it.

Bullshyt. It is a fact so don't go off some ridiculous religion inspired ignorance attempting to refute it.
The three most common elements in the universe are in every single living thing on earth. That means we all came from one single source. Get over it.
You have done a poor job of proving a single-celled creature evolved into all plant and animal life on earth.

Face it, I do not want your kids, you do not want your kids, so you have my blessing to kill the little farts.

LOL, if I had met your mother I would have offered her a coat hanger

I wanted my child. I did it the responsible way.

We didn't have a child until we could properly raise it. That included not sending our child to a day care for others to raise it. I gave up my education and career to raise our child. I turned my life long hobby into my career so I could stay home and raise our child.

My spouse and I waited until we were established in our careers, had bought a house and had paid off the four student loans my spouse had. As a result our child was born a month before I turned 38 years old. Because we did it responsibly, we only had one child when we wanted to have two.

Unlike the irresponsible republicans who don't believe in contraception and had children they couldn't afford nor wanted.

I never had an elective abortion. I was raised by an OBGYN and taught all about contraception and not to have a child until I wanted one and could properly raise it.

You want to force children to have children. You force rape survivors to give birth to the rapist's child against her will. You want to force 10 year old children to die giving birth to a rapist's child.

You want to force women to die or nearly die then be left permanently infertile if they don't die. You want to force sadistic torture on women if their pregnancy goes wrong.

I wouldn't be surprised if you cheered on that doctor who refused to help the pregnant women with cancer that would have died if one of the tumors ruptured. Did you cheered on the doctor as he told the woman to go out to the parking lot to wait until she crashes then hope that the doctors can get to her in time?

There is no death in an abortion. Nothing is alive so stop with the lies and the attacks. All you're doing is creating more pro choice people with all the lies and attacks.

Unfortunately you're filled with too much hate and ignorance to understand what you are doing or if you do understand, what does it say about you?

Why do you hate women?

I wanted my child. I did it the responsible way.

We didn't have a child until we could properly raise it. That included not sending our child to a day care for others to raise it. I gave up my education and career to raise our child. I turned my life long hobby into my career so I could stay home and raise our child.

My spouse and I waited until we were established in our careers, had bought a house and had paid off the four student loans my spouse had. As a result our child was born a month before I turned 38 years old. Because we did it responsibly, we only had one child when we wanted to have two.

Unlike the irresponsible republicans who don't believe in contraception and had children they couldn't afford nor wanted.

I never had an elective abortion. I was raised by an OBGYN and taught all about contraception and not to have a child until I wanted one and could properly raise it.

You want to force children to have children. You force rape survivors to give birth to the rapist's child against her will. You want to force 10 year old children to die giving birth to a rapist's child.

You want to force women to die or nearly die then be left permanently infertile if they don't die. You want to force sadistic torture on women if their pregnancy goes wrong.

I wouldn't be surprised if you cheered on that doctor who refused to help the pregnant women with cancer that would have died if one of the tumors ruptured. Did you cheered on the doctor as he told the woman to go out to the parking lot to wait until she crashes then hope that the doctors can get to her in time?

There is no death in an abortion. Nothing is alive so stop with the lies and the attacks. All you're doing is creating more pro choice people with all the lies and attacks.

Unfortunately you're filled with too much hate and ignorance to understand what you are doing or if you do understand, what does it say about you?

Why do you hate women?
I still support your right to murder your kids as they are clearly worthless. I also support your kids' right to murder your grandkids.

CIAO

You are not in any way any sort of expert on DNA. Just as you know nothing about history. You appear to be a gullible fundie who loves to believe in every conspiracy you hear about.

You are not in any way any sort of expert on DNA. Just as you know nothing about history. You appear to be a gullible fundie who loves to believe in every conspiracy you hear about.
There is only one conspiracy which is that there are no conspiracies.

Werbung:
Back