So much for the earth being 6000 years old.

Repeating assumptions about Neanderthals and adding further speculations demonstrate the fact that scientific theories about Neanderthals are far from settled.
DNA is not an assumption is is a fact that is admissible in a court of law

Werbung:
Oops.

Now, a new study, published Friday in the journal Science, suggests that the modern human Y chromosome completely replaced the Neanderthal Y chromosome when male Homo sapiens' began mating with female Neanderthals at some point between 100,000 and 370,000 years ago, reports Ann Gibbons for Science magazine.30 Sept 2020
Nah, in reality you got that from your family album

oh, what a burn. wow. that really must have hurt him.
hahahahahahahahahhahahah
Your family album is even more impressive

l177_4901569239349.jpg

dna analysis is far from settled? lol.
neanderthal dna is found in humans. that means interbreeding. duh.

or space aliens doing genetic modifications. i'll let you decide which sounds more likely hahahahhaha
There are similarities of DNA between humans and chimps and humans and Neanderthals and humans and rats, but the assumptions and conclusions about relatedness due to similarities remain debatable.

Oops.

Now, a new study, published Friday in the journal Science, suggests that the modern human Y chromosome completely replaced the Neanderthal Y chromosome when male Homo sapiens' began mating with female Neanderthals at some point between 100,000 and 370,000 years ago, reports Ann Gibbons for Science magazine.30 Sept 2020
Yet another speculation about the Y Chromosome. I suspect the sky must be the limit for such guesses.

There are similarities of DNA between humans and chimps and humans and Neanderthals and humans and rats, but the assumptions and conclusions about relatedness due to similarities remain debatable.
debateable by you perhaps.
credible scientists dont debate humans have neanderthal dna.

debateable by you perhaps.
credible scientists dont debate humans have neanderthal dna.
Those scientists like Paabo who first declared the evidence showed no admixture may be persuaded to change their tune due to pressures from the scientific mob who refuse to allow their assumptions to be questioned.

Those scientists like Paabo who first declared the evidence showed no admixture may be persuaded to change their tune due to pressures from the scientific mob who refuse to allow their assumptions to be questioned.

meaningless word salad. lol

Werbung:
I don't think you understand. The evidence shows that Neanderthal men could not possibly have mated with modern human women.
So what? Oh I get it... you don't understand that they mated with our ancestors. Because you don't believe we had ancestors.

This is all your mental handicap to work through, not mine.

Back