1. Discuss politics - join our community by registering for free here! HOP - the political discussion forum

Should Governments regulate fraudulent religions?

Discussion in 'Education Policies' started by Gnostic Christian Bishop, Feb 26, 2018.

1. The Scotsman

The Scotsman Well-Known Member

...so you're a Cathar....?

2. Gnostic Christian Bishop

Gnostic Christian Bishop Well-Known Member

No.

The label of Gnostic Christian seems to have included all the more Gnostic cults. I might qualify as a Parfait though if I belonged to a church and not just followed their religious ideology.

The congregation would have to judge me as such a label, IMO, can only be given. It would be presumptuous for me to label myself that.

Regards
    DL

3. The Scotsman

so in the Mani Elect group huh...! Cool how many sparks of "light" have you acquired?

4. Gnostic Christian Bishop

We only have one each as far as I know. The spark of God is more like a soul which I define as life force. Mani has been written up as one who had some supernatural leanings which most Gnostic Christians do not believe in.

The furthest I do towards the supernatural is a belief in a cosmic consciousness of the type this research is finding. I see telepathy as a natural phenomenon that can access it. I have claimed apotheosis but if you are not willing to believe that telepathy is real then nothing I put of that will phase you. If you believe this science to be true or accurate, then you might have a question.

Regards
    DL

5. The Scotsman

This is perfectly in line with most basic tenets of ancient Christian and non-christian gnosticism - dualism and the divine realm; for example the Apocryophon of John deals with this.

6. Gnostic Christian Bishop

Yes, it is an old belief but most see it as a supernatural phenomenon while I see it as natural. As natural, it can die.

Regards
    DL