Should we all hate religions and governments?

Werbung:
"Can't love it unless you are a master."

I said the above about slavery.

You replied, -----"That would be your opinion ... and not one that is shared by the majority of souls on the planet, I may add!"

This indicate that you think the majority would love to be slaves.

Is this your position?

Regards
DL

Slavery? How absurd. You seem to be the only active member here that is obsessed with religion.

Gnostic Christian Bishop, You are neither Gnostic or Christian. Gnostic do not take the bible as literal like saying the Esau hated while in the womb. Also one who hates is not Christian

Gnostic Christian Bishop, You are neither Gnostic or Christian. Gnostic do not take the bible as literal like saying the Esau hated while in the womb. Also one who hates is not Christian

I am quite happy to speak of religion from an esoteric POV. Literalism is just too stupid to use for discussions of God. Unfortunately right wing literalists are my target.

With all the blood and hate on Christian hands your last almost made me gag. Are you that big of a fool?

It is my view that all literalists and fundamentals hurt all of us who are moral religionists as well as those who do not believe. They all hurt their parent religions and everyone else who has a belief or not. They make us all into laughing stocks and should rethink their position. There is a Godhead but not the God of talking animals, genocidal floods and retribution. Beliefs in fantasy, miracles and magic are evil.

They also do much harm to their own.

African witches and Jesus
Jesus Camp 1of 9
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available
Death to Gays.
For evil to grow my friends, all good people need do is nothing.
Fight them when you can. It is your duty to our fellow man.

Regards
DL

Ghostic Christian Bishop, I have look at your videos and they show a great ignorance of other religions and cultures. Not even Catholics would say they drink the blood of a dead God. Are you aware of the history of child abuse in Uganda. Are you aware of the boy martyrs of Uganda?

Werbung:
Ghostic Christian Bishop, I have look at your videos and they show a great ignorance of other religions and cultures. Not even Catholics would say they drink the blood of a dead God. Are you aware of the history of child abuse in Uganda. Are you aware of the boy martyrs of Uganda?

What do the bread and wine represent and what are the words the priest says while giving them out?

I should need say no more but FMPOV that is the slightest of the offences shown. Good of you to choose the least and ignore the worst.

As to Uganda, how long if that law is passed will it be do you think before the number of murdered gays, murdered for being born the way they are, will it take for the numbers to match the martyrs?

Or has the number of dead children killed as witches already surpassed it?

Regards
DL

Back