Should we all hate religions and governments?

Gnostic Christian Bishop

As tools of social manipulation and control, all religions and governments should in a sense be hated because it means that we as humans are not bright enough to know how to behave with each other without having to be told or ordered and having negative consequences held over our heads to behave.

Democracy for instance was invented as a tool to show people how they should behave and once the lessons were learned our governance would come from our own internal knowledge. Jesus said wright the law in our hearts which means the same thing but at the religious level.

We as humans have not taken that good advice from either democracy not religion. We are slaves to our governance because those in power do not ever want us to graduate, do to speak, from the slavery of their governance.

Do you see where I am coming from?

Should all of us who are slaved to religions or political systems not all hate our slave masters and should we not all crave freedom and clear thinking independence?
Regards
DL

Werbung:
Why the need if hate ? If something is bad just get rid of it.

We all know the damage both religions and governments do.

The problem is the Noble Lie that most do not recognize but the big problem is that we all do not recognize that we do not live in democracies.

We all live in oligarchies.

What run's the world if not the moneyed.

NWO. We have been living it for generation.

Regards
DL

We all need to be Frenchmen mon ami.
In France the government fears the people but in the rest of the world, the people fear their governments.

I can see your point. The Muslims were hell bent on burning France down a couple of years ago. If I were in the French Government, I would be afraid too.

We all know the damage both religions and governments do.

The problem is the Noble Lie that most do not recognize but the big problem is that we all do not recognize that we do not live in democracies.

We all live in oligarchies.

What run's the world if not the moneyed.

NWO. We have been living it for generation.

Regards
DL
Ok but why the need for hate ?

What we really need here is a new word. There is no word according to M-W that accurately defines a person who exercises HATE against all religions, be it verbally, physically or otherwise.

Now, there is the word Theophobia which means dread of the wrath of God or a phobia of which God is the object

But, even this word does not accurate describe the feelings and actions of modern day people who hate all religions and seek to eradicate all religions from the face of the earth.

These people are clearly bigots but, their bigotry goes beyond the hate and intolerance for a particular group. It encompasses all religious groups and often there is action to their intolerance, be it verbal abuse, physical abuse or even legal action.

There are individual words that describes this kind of bigotry such as antisemitism or anti-Christian sentiment.

There are also words like agnostic who is a person who does not have a definite belief about whether God exists or not, and of course atheist which is a person who believes that God does not exist.

But, again, these terms do not accurately describe the persons we see today who are full of hate and intolerance for all religions. The Freedom From Religion Foundation is a hate group that terrorizes any one person or group of persons practicing their 1st Amendment Rights. FFRF does this by threatening to sue and draining the finances of such individuals.

The majority of it's members claim to be liberal of course, but they claim to be atheist as well. Again, this term does not accurately describe these bigots. Atheist are people who do not believe in the existence of God. Not people who hate all religions and actively seek to remove it from everyday life.

I believe the best term to describe these intolerant bigots who are so obviously full of hate is ANTI-THEIST. Although this word is not identified in M-W I do believe it better describes these modern day bigots.

What else would you like to do with slavery?

Can't love it unless you are a master.

The fact that we need an outside voice to tell us how to behave is an insult to what man could and should be if those initial systems, --- religions and governments, --- had not dumbed us down and made us their well paid make work projects. Just at the cost of a few human lives.

If one relies forever on big brother, one never grows up.

Regards
DL

What else would you like to do with slavery?
So now you are equating a person willfully exercising their Freedom to a religion of their choice with slavery?

Surely you realize how absurd that sounds .... or not! :rolleyes:

Can't love it unless you are a master.
That would be your opinion ... and not one that is shared by the majority of souls on the planet, I may add!

The fact that we need an outside voice to tell us how to behave is an insult to what man could and should be if those initial systems, --- religions and governments, --- had not dumbed us down and made us their well paid make work projects. Just at the cost of a few human lives.
Really ...
No outside voice of religion or government? Would that include laws .... such as murder, theft, rape, abuse, etc. Again, an absurd comment.
If one relies forever on big brother, one never grows up.
Would that include big brother eradicating all religions, as you are advocating ..... like the Communist countries have done in the past?

Werbung:
So now you are equating a person willfully exercising their Freedom to a religion of their choice with slavery?

Surely you realize how absurd that sounds .... or not! :rolleyes:

That would be your opinion ... and not one that is shared by the majority of souls on the planet, I may add!

Really ...
No outside voice of religion or government? Would that include laws .... such as murder, theft, rape, abuse, etc. Again, an absurd comment.

Would that include big brother eradicating all religions, as you are advocating ..... like the Communist countries have done in the past?

"Can't love it unless you are a master."

I said the above about slavery.

You replied, -----"That would be your opinion ... and not one that is shared by the majority of souls on the planet, I may add!"

This indicate that you think the majority would love to be slaves.

Is this your position?

Regards
DL

Back