1. Discuss politics - join our community by registering for free here! HOP - the political discussion forum

Should Governments regulate fraudulent religions?

Discussion in 'Education Policies' started by Gnostic Christian Bishop, Feb 26, 2018.

1. MrdqxM

MrdqxM Well-Known Member

A university (Latin: universitas, "a whole") is an institution of higher (or tertiary) education and research which awards academic degrees in various academic disciplines. Universities typically provide undergraduate education and postgraduate education.

The word "university" is derived from the Latin universitas magistrorum et scholarium, which roughly means "community of teachers and scholars."[1] While antecedents had existed in Asia and Africa,[2][3] the modern university system has roots in the European medieval university, which was created in Italy and evolved from Christian Cathedral schools for the clergy during the High Middle Ages

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/University

2. MrdqxM

MrdqxM Well-Known Member

A college (Latin: collegium) is an educational institution or a constituent part of one. A college may be a degree-awarding tertiary educational institution, a part of a collegiate or federal university, or an institution offering vocational education.

In ancient Rome a collegium was a club or society, a group of people living together under a common set of rules (con- = "together" + leg- = "law" or lego = "I choose" or "I read").

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/College

Like a monastery...

In most religions the life inside monasteries is governed by community rules that stipulate the gender of the inhabitants ..... The degree to which life inside a particular monastery is socially separate from the surrounding populace can also vary widely; some religious traditions mandate isolation for purposes of contemplation removed from the everyday world, in which case members of the monastic community may spend most of their time isolated even from each other..... depending both on the traditions involved and the local weather, people may be part of a monastic community for periods ranging from a few days at a time to almost an entire lifetime...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monastery

3. MrdqxM

MrdqxM Well-Known Member

Christ Handing the Keys to St. Peter by Pietro Perugino (1481-82) Fresco, 335 x 550 cm Cappella Sistina, Vatican.

[​IMG]

1 Corinthians 11:14 "Doth not even nature itself teach you, that, if a man have long hair, it is a shame unto him?"

But Peter in reply says, 'But sir, I have not long hair.'

Did (J)esus reply, 'Well, then why don't you grow it out'?

If long hair is 'holy' enough for The Lord, shouldn't His followers all aspire to have long hair, also?

I would assume that The Apostle Paul would also have had long hair...

1 Corinthians 11:1 "Be ye followers of me, even as I also am of Christ."

3402. mimétés
    Strong's Exhaustive Concordance
    follower.
    From mimeomai; an imitator -- follower.

Matthew 5:17

"Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil."

The Jews and Pharisees reply, 'Well, sorry. But our law says, no long hair on men, please'...

The false (J)esus said, 'Am I being condemned for doing a 'good' work'?
    The Jews and Pharisees reply, 'Sorry, sir. We don't want our young male children growing up thinking long hair on men is 'holiness unto The LORD'. bye.'

Last edited: Jul 4, 2018
  4. MrdqxM

MrdqxM Well-Known Member

The artists go to the false (J)esus and says, 'Do you not know that what they said offended the artists and their instructors'.

And so the artists dragged the Jews and Pharisees and with one voice cried 'Great is the artists of the World! Great is the artists of The World. The Artists which came down to us from Heaven'!!!

As they were being taken away by the guards, one of the guards asked them, 'Tell me.. Are you a Jew or a Pharisee by birth? I purchased my Jewish Pharisee citizenship for a hefty price."

And the Jews and Pharisees replied, 'No we did not purchase our citizenship as Jews or Pharisees but by birth are we Jews and Pharisees'.

5. Gnostic Christian Bishop

Gnostic Christian Bishop Well-Known Member

MrdqxM

I missed your conclusion and answer to the question posed.

Care to opine?

Regards
    DL